2017 New 6 Pcie Motherboards under 150USD

maheswaranmaheswaran Member Posts: 12
Hi Folks,

After going through some research for getting a new motherboard for mining, i am able to get a full list of new motherboards with 6pcie slots that comes under budget for the current year.

All the models are in between 100-150 USD here in China. Hope it may be useful to some one.

Asus Prime Z270-P
Asus Rog Strix B250F Gaming
Asus Strix B250H Gaming
Asus Prime H270- Plus
Asrock B250 Gaming K4
Asrock B350 Pro4
MSI B250 Krait Gaming
Maxsun MS-B350FX
Soyo SY-Gaming B350
Biostar TB250
Biostar TB350
Colorful H81-A BTC
Asrock Z270 Killer SLI
Asrock X370 Killer SLI
Gigabyte Z270P-D3

Comments

• insaniakinsaniak Member Posts: 65
    Don't forget Msi z270 pro 7 gpu
  • maheswaranmaheswaran Member Posts: 12
    insaniak said:

Don't forget Msi z270 pro 7 gpu

I missed those 2 models MSI Z170 and Z270 intentionally due to the issues that gives. Actually my current mob MSI Z170 is giving me a painful experience in mining and that made me to make this research.
  • iamnoobplzhelpiamnoobplzhelp Member Posts: 239 ✭✭
    I've gotten 6 cards working great on my MSI 170A SLI Plus

I've gotten 6 cards working great on my MSI 170A SLI Plus

Even i have managed to bring up 6 cards on my MSI Z170 Krait Gaming but it is not stable. It just hangs in at "Building Open CL for GPU5" and getting crashed. Virtual memory is more than 20gb, changed to many driver versions, at present using 16.9.2. It is not fruitful to all.
  • ecs87ecs87 Dekalb, ILMember Posts: 339 ✭✭✭
    Follow the mobo BIOS guides around here (and on other forums). Saved me with one of my mobos recently. Mentions PCIE lane speed and other things (everything was necessary on one of my mobos for complete stability).
    ecs87 said:

Follow the mobo BIOS guides around here (and on other forums). Saved me with one of my mobos recently. Mentions PCIE lane speed and other things (everything was necessary on one of my mobos for complete stability).

Received my new motherboard today, Biostar TB250-BTC. I became of sick of my MSI Z170 and ordered this new one. Just changed the motherboard, got surprised to see that all my 6 graphics cards pops up neatly without any trouble and within 3hrs, all were set, made clean windows installation, my rig is running smoothly now. I never able to run my rig with all 6cards earlier with my MSI Z170. Almost 2 weeks of stressful struggle with that came to an end.