I have downloaded the Python Ether sale script. Would it be possible for someone knowledgeable to confirm that this is the correct way to use the script, even if buying Ether for the first time?
1. Use "python pyethsaletool.py genwallet" to generate a wallet
2. Use "python pyethsaletool.py getbtcaddress" to output the intermediate Bitcoin address you need to send funds to
3. Send funds to the intermediate bitcoin address (from Coinbase, for example).
4. Use "python pyethsaletool.py finalize" to finalize the funding process once you have deposited to the intermediate address
5. Use "python pyethsaletool.py getethaddress" to output the Ethereum address
6. Use "python pyethsaletool.py getethprivkey" to output the Ethereum private key
Will this process work without providing an email address? I would like to keep my wallet private because I can't delete email from the email server I will use.
Thanks for any advice.
With Best Regards,