Updates to EthOS

minerman1minerman1 Member Posts: 26
Since everyone seems to be moving to claymore are there going to be any more updates for the $30 we paid for used SSD drives? I would like to see additional updates and zcash updates as well. Instead of using freee open source code why don't we use some of that money for claymore to help.

R9 390x runs less that 100 while on claymore it's over 300 for ONE card.

It's time.

Comments

• workwork Member Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭
    Throw the latest mining software on the rigs yourself... If you think $30 is going to get you speedy updates and a management free OS, you are dreaming. That said, I'd probably do it for $30... but that's per week per rig.
  • minerman1minerman1 Member Posts: 26
    Well we have a nice cosmetic upgrade. losing market share has to suck. If you need money IM me but the 6GH farm should produce some profits still.

And the person who responded to my post. Lose the attitude. It makes you look like a fool.
  • rjgrjg Member Posts: 13
    minerman1 said:

Since everyone seems to be moving to claymore are there going to be any more updates for the $30 we paid for used SSD drives? I would like to see additional updates and zcash updates as well. Instead of using freee open source code why don't we use some of that money for claymore to help.

R9 390x runs less that 100 while on claymore it's over 300 for ONE card.

It's time.

You might want to go look at the release nodes, some significant changes in the last two days including Claymore on linux.

http://ethosdistro.com/changelog/
  • minerman1minerman1 Member Posts: 26
    Don't piss him off, he will ban you from his panel readings! You might get the "Goat with big red eyes!"

Just so we all know, everything has a backdoor. Simply redirect this code that was copied from PIMP, essentially with an added brand and logo, and create a PHP panel on a server.

You don't need to buy each copy. Do what is above and you can control your own readings.