what is the best graphic card in ethereum mining ???

tetoteto Member Posts: 1
hello every body please i want start my Ethereum farm so i want your help what is the best gpu i choose ???? and if i buy alot of differnt typs is this will be ok ? or must be all the farm with only one Model ???
thanks alot my friends :)

Comments

• MineallnightMineallnight Member Posts: 21
    Can be lots mixed is ok. (but maybe more headache)

In my opinion the best card right now is the rx 470 4gb card. Very cheap, efficient, and fast (about 28.5mh)
    The rx 480 card is good too and will get higher hash (about 31mh) but much more expensive to buy the card and worse efficiency.
  • theneogeo1982theneogeo1982 Member Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Can be lots mixed is ok. (but maybe more headache)

In my opinion the best card right now is the rx 470 4gb card. Very cheap, efficient, and fast (about 28.5mh)
    The rx 480 card is good too and will get higher hash (about 31mh) but much more expensive to buy the card and worse efficiency.

How many watts is 470 pulling before undervolt to get 28 MH/s
  • CalivetCalivet Member Posts: 194 ✭✭
    @teto I agree with @Mineallnight best bang for your buck. Sapphire Rx 470 OC ref 4gb. Can be found new priced 179.99. Maybe even better on black friday or cyber monday. @theneogeo1982 do your homework. It has been discussed over and over again. 27.5 mh/s @ 120 w from the wall. That is just the beginning.