New Mining Farm - 60x RX480 XFX 8GB GTR cards

Hey guys,

quick intro to my new mining farm setup coming, should be up and running in about 2 weeks, here is my intro video if you want to follow progress please subscribe to my YouTube channel. Most people here are already pretty computer savvy, but will also be doing step by step on building rigs/bios modding cards etc..

Starting with 10 rigs for Phase 1, adding an additional 5 if amps for home use permits, built a dedicated rack for it etc..

Phase 2 will be housed at an office space with phase 3 power and running another 30-40 rigs in the next couple of months.

Intro vid here -

Comments

• BubbaPumpsBubbaPumps Member Posts: 31
    Truly a dumbass. Enjoy your losses.
  • cryptobitescryptobites Member Posts: 3

Truly a dumbass. Enjoy your losses.

People like you deserve death, in the worst horrific way possible.
  • cryptobitescryptobites Member Posts: 3
    Zilj said:

Hey guys,

quick intro to my new mining farm setup coming, should be up and running in about 2 weeks, here is my intro video if you want to follow progress please subscribe to my YouTube channel. Most people here are already pretty computer savvy, but will also be doing step by step on building rigs/bios modding cards etc..

Starting with 10 rigs for Phase 1, adding an additional 5 if amps for home use permits, built a dedicated rack for it etc..

Phase 2 will be housed at an office space with phase 3 power and running another 30-40 rigs in the next couple of months.

Intro vid here -

On as side note, hope it goes as planned keep us posted Im for sure interested man. Best of luck my man, Im still growing my rigs and diversifying so dont feel like your making a wrong decision. There is a lot you can do with those rigs if mining does not go as planned. Besides there is plenty of more coins to mine if ethereum is not mineable.
  • ZiljZilj Member Posts: 61
    Part 2 here guys, not for most on here as most will know how to build a PC, but for the newbies, went through building a PC from scratch. -

Will be live with whole mining setup, 10x rigs + 60x cards within 48 hours
  • ZiljZilj Member Posts: 61
    Part 3 Mining Farm is Live!! Mining EXP at the current price + Also description how to get your Zcash optimal with restart scripts and windows restart timer -