Hi I was amazed by the video from IBM
and want to know how it works, since I'm really new to this stuff. Please forgive me if I mess everything up in my question, since I don't yet exactly understand this contracting thing
- How is a hardware (a fridge in the video) identified by the blockchain? Do I store a 'wei' and a contract in a RFID-chip for example to identify it?
- How does the hardware connect to the blockchain?
- How does the blockchain know, there is a harware 'online'?
- If the blockchain detects somehow that there is a hardware connected to the blockchain, can I write a contract, so that the hardware makes an authorized client somewhere else, that is also connected to the blockchain and 'sees' that hardware in a block, to execute a code stored in the contract (eg. SQL, or a programm)?
- Any hints how to do such if possible or where to find instructions?
Tx for your patience