Will ETH/USD go back up to $500 or down to $400?

ethereumgamblerethereumgambler Member Posts: 3
I'm an active Ethereum and Bitcoin market trader. The last 24 hours was very interesting and exciting if you've been watching the ETH/USD price. I'm trying to figure out if its on its way back towards $500 in the short term or if another drop is coming sending the price towards $400. Please share your thoughts. Obviously we're all guessing here unless your a big time player in the know which I am not unfortunately. I usually do a good job of predicting the market moves but right now its pretty gray so I'd love to hear what others think. Thanks!

Comments

• ethereumgamblerethereumgambler Member Posts: 3
    answering my own question here after some time has passed. i think it ETH/USD topped out here around $475 and is likely to head back down from here. we shall see... i went long from $450 and sold around $469 and went short from $470 to $473
  • GeorgeBTCGeorgeBTC Member Posts: 3
    The baanx.com BXX token is offering you $750 for your eth! worth a punt if you dont believe in the bounce-back!
  • CryptoStrikerCryptoStriker Member Posts: 4
    ETH/USD - the best time for rise is winter. Now nt only eth but also other altcoins is going to lose their price. ETH/USD is likely to be around $400 till September. So, it's not reccomended to sell coins now. I'd better wait for the annual winter price rise instead B)
  • Hafid_AHafid_A Member Posts: 5

ETH/USD - the best time for rise is winter. Now nt only eth but also other altcoins is going to lose their price. ETH/USD is likely to be around $400 till September. So, it's not reccomended to sell coins now. I'd better wait for the annual winter price rise instead B)

or just do trade intra-day on Forex markets, for instance, XM and JustForex both offer attractive cryptotrading options on a short-term basis