Exodus wallet (where can i see my wallet address) in order to modify my mining Ethereum?

ISUtherISUther Member Posts: 37
Exodus wallet (where can i see my wallet address) in order to modify my mining Ethereum?

I am not sure is it same address that i get under (receive payment)?
Is there some sort of delay before Ethereum is added to my wallet?

Comments

• Ericjh801Ericjh801 Utah, USAMember Posts: 361 ✭✭
    It should be the same as your receive payment for Exodus. That's what i'm currently using and I haven't had any issues with mining to it.
  • ISUtherISUther Member Posts: 37
    And when you start mining how fast you get payment to the wallet?

MY miner is running but i get messages to my e-mail:
    Your worker "Tann" has gone offline.
    To check worker`s status follow this link:

Tho miner is mining
    Also when i start Exodus wallet i see 0
    As i received nothing.
    Which pool are you using? Most of them have a minimum payout that you have to reach first. I use nanopool. I think their default is 1 ETC for a payout. For me that's every 9 hours or so i'm hasing at 1.1GHS.

You will get that offline message if you are hashing at a lower rate. If you don't find a share for awhile, it assumes you are offline when you are not. Happens to all my solo miners.
    Thanks for feedback.
    I use eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999

What did you mean by solo miner?
    Isn`t the nanopool a pool miner not a solo?

Or did you mean by solo miner that i mine with one card?
    By solo miner I mean rigs or computers that only have 1 GPU on them. Sometimes you don't get shares for awhile and it thinks they are offline.

I use nanopool for everything too (ETH/ETC) and received a deposit to my ETC address fine yesterday (first time mining it). If you put in your ETC address on nanopool (etc.nanopool.org) and click on payments what does it show?

What's your ETC address, I can look too.
    I did try with exodus wallet and now i tried with
    Ethereum wallet that i got from here:
    https://ethereum.org/

miner that i use is this:
    Claymore.s.Dual.Ethereum.Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal.AMD.NVIDIA.GPU.Miner.v10.0

And in file settings are set like this:
    setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
    setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
    setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
    setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
    setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
    EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0x691dcC0D530f66613b5B87FdC313821ebaaE4767.Tannkaevab/[email protected] -epsw x -mode 1 -ftime 10

I also noticed this;
    https://i.imgur.com/TEpRq4B.jpg

Go here : https://eth.nanopool.org/account/0x691dcc0d530f66613b5b87fdc313821ebaae4767

That will show you what you've earned. You are only mining at 28mhs so it's going to take awhile to get a payout. Your payout is set at .05 and you currently have .001 It's going to take you almost a month to get a payout of .05.

That image shows the devfee. Claymore charges you 1% mining fee, basically it mines for a certain period of time for the Developer of claymore.

So it looks like you are doing everything right it's just you only have 1 GPU going and that takes along time to get a payment.