[Pool] ethpool.pp.ua - stable Ethereum mining pool

1234568»

Comments

• megapearlmegapearl Member Posts: 2
    Is there something wrong with the pool? balance stays the same for 4 days now, mining 24/7.
    If there's a problem with the pool, can you manually payout 0xce7df360a43cacd080aa84e39acc01b60a25a08f
    If there's no problem, I'll wait till next payout.
  • metaforxmetaforx Member Posts: 1
    Same here, after mining for days without change in the balance i start to get concerned and switched one of my rigs in order to follow progress here. i am relatively fresh to this pool but liked it so far. hope to see some progress, otherwise i would move on (and suggest this also to others).
  • megapearlmegapearl Member Posts: 2
    edited February 13
    Same for me, mining here for about a month now, I mailed them about the problem, if there's no reaction within a couple of days I'm switching too.
  • rbarsoianurbarsoianu Member Posts: 3
    Ok, so after 5 days i finaly get an increase of my balance. Just check my miner page (https://ethereumpool.co/stats/miner/index.php?address=0x7f26835c027307ce9d44f0c4c8cc2983597857b1), set date from the 9'Th of February and you will see how they are stealing. According to them, 0.0036 ETH revenue / day. Mining has been non-stop as it can be seen in the hash rate, yet, somehow, after 5 days (which should give me 0.015-0.016), the increase in my balance is 0.002. I think the admins here, when they said that the pool has a 1% (can't remember exactly) fee, they actually meant it the other way around. We get 1%, the rest is donations. I strongly advice everyone (except philanthropists of course) to stay away from this pool.
  • jpzweigjpzweig Member Posts: 4
    can someone please validate that^
  • CdhuscgCdhuscg Member Posts: 3
    edited February 18
    I am new at this but I can do math and can validate what rbarsoianu is saying, I mined for almost a week, over 620 shares with no interruptions and barely got a payout for 2 days of mining. I have switched pools until this one gets its act together, I have been sitting at 277 shares for a week now with no updates. Also have sent multiple emails and have never gotten a response from anyone.
    Is there anything I can do abt this if i have less than 0.1 ETH? I want to move pools but I don't know if there's a way to transfer what I have already mined in this pool (for about a month now) if I have less than 0.1 ETH... Is it just as simple as linking my wallet address to a new pool? Thanks
    edited February 23
    jpzweig, in your stats you can click on your address and it is actually a link to see if there have been any transactions made to you address, if there has then switch pools, if not keep mining, I have found they do eventually get around to payouts, but it is very inconsistent. I am still mining until next payout, then I am moving to another pool.
    Thank you, Cdhuscg. So what you're saying if there have been no transctions made to my address and I have less than 0.1 ETH then I have no choice but to stay, correct?
    That’s what I have done, mined just enough to get me over that 0.1 ETH switched pools and waiting for that final payout
    noob question: when I click my wallet address, a table comes up and I can see my number of transactions (txn). How do I get this number to be something greater than zero?
  • AlcatailAlcatail Member Posts: 3
    edited March 18
    Can you please arrange a payout for me, 3 months of mining at 37 mhash and still no payput begining to wonder whats the go. Currently it wont let me connect so i am stauck at .098. Please process a manual payout for 0x6D89155A09961346B3b74ca312c9466c9B8b4247
    edited March 21
    Was paid out today
    Post edited by Alcatail on
  • rado1309rado1309 Member Posts: 3
    Hello. I am new in mining ethereum. I try to connect to this pool (EthereumPool.co) and I have no success.
    Is 4 GB graphic card sufficient ? I have ASUS RADEON RX 560 4GB GDDR5.
    I use openclminer and settings on site https://ethereumpool.co/how/.

ethminer -G -F http://ethereumpool.co/[email protected]@myname

What else in settings in bat file is needed for connection with pool ? Thank you for your advices/comments.
  • rado1309rado1309 Member Posts: 3
    After I launched the bat file, there was a statement: DAG generation failure. Reason: invalid argument.

Can anyone help with this problem ?
    @rado 1309, my advice is forget this pool altogether, there are a lot of other pools that are heaps better. I jumped onto ethermine and they payout regularly and no issues with payouts, etc