Announcing Ethergrab.us - Ethereum Mining Pool

EthergrabEthergrab Member Posts: 15
edited January 2018 in Pool Discussion
Check out my new pool. Looking for miners and feedback on the pool.

EtherGrab.us

Features:
-Pool pays all tx fees
-no registrstion required
-0.1% fees
-Payouts every 3 hours
-0.01 ETH payout threshold
-Efficient 3000MH difficulty

Stop by and check it out!

Comments

• EthergrabEthergrab Member Posts: 15
    Hey everyone!

The pool has been running now for approximately a week straight with no issues. If you are thinking about switching pools, please give Ethergrab.us a try.

If your skeptical about the stability check out my other website for musicoin at musicmine.us it has successfully mined over 50 blocks and paid out as designed.

Looking into putting some live hashrate charts on the site in the near future and am always open to feedback

We don't have a whole lot of hashing power yet but with your help we can put EtherGrab.Us on the map and start getting some blocks.

If you have any other questions, check out the chat room or email me at [email protected]

Thanks
    First off sorry to the community for continuing to post on my own thread.

The pool has been kind of slow to get started. I would really like this to be successful so I would like to up the ante.

I would like to offer a bonus to those contributors that help the pool mine it's first block. This bonus will come out of my personal wallet to help get things going.

Now let's get this pool rolling!

Thank you for the consideration.
    Ethergrab team

Would people have more interest if I offered a jackpot each week? A random miner would win the Tx fees rather than just paying them all out based on your contribution? I am struggling to get interest in the pool. If you are looking to switch please check us out.

EtherGrab.us
  • Ericjh801Ericjh801 Utah, USAMember Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Getting new miners is going to be a struggle as most probably stick to wherever they've been mining. The jackpot concept is pretty cool but doesn't make me want to jump ship from a huge established pool.
  • h32_appsh32_apps Member Posts: 4
    Could you please share open api for developers? I'd like to include you pool
  • h32_appsh32_apps Member Posts: 4
    Could you please share open api for developers? I'd like to include your pool support to my app
  • CoinFoundryCoinFoundry Member Posts: 6
    h32_apps said:

Could you please share open api for developers? I'd like to include you pool

What do you need?
    I have recently updated the pool to include a low, medium and high proxies depending on your rig size. The payout scheme remains proportional however it is weighted so that each share of different difficulty is fairly distributed into the whole pool.

Come check it out.

EtherGrab.us