Is Ethereum worth investing?

sassymilksassymilk Member Posts: 31
Hi, im new in cyptocurrencies and im reading and bulking myself up with knowledge on this. please advise if Ethereum is worth investing and why. i have been told that bitcoin is the safest bet, but im looking at other options. Hope to hear some advise.

Thanks! xoxo

Comments

• scottyacescottyace Member Posts: 31
    Investing in cryptos right now will still prove to be very profitable. Perhaps in the future, years down the road cryptocurrencies could become overvalued and result in a crash. Obviously along the way there will be certain coins that become obsolete and certain coins that will be worth multiple times their current value
  • player11player11 Member Posts: 31
    Diversify your investments, currently definitely experiencing a drop, look long term
  • dianadsouzaworlddianadsouzaworld UKMember Posts: 7
    edited July 2017
    Yes, with Bitcoin Ethereum is also naming as the Booming cryptocurrency working on well developed system. I have just found good source of info here: http://coinpedia.org/
  • Kaitlynmoore01Kaitlynmoore01 Member Posts: 13
    sassymilk said:

Hi, im new in cyptocurrencies and im reading and bulking myself up with knowledge on this. please advise if Ethereum is worth investing and why. i have been told that bitcoin is the safest bet, but im looking at other options. Hope to hear some advise.

Thanks! xoxo

Very good disucssion. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The quality coins are here to stay and it's like buying in at the S&P 500 50 years ago. Cryptos will fall and rise at a more rapit phase any investment market has ever seen. Just hold (literaly) and enjoy the ride. We really need more insights in the market and previous investment results (even though they don't deliver any guarantee for the future). An interesting website I found: https://www.coincheckup.com This site is really helpful in my coin research. I don't know any other sites with so much indepth analysis. Go to: https://www.coincheckup.com/coins/Ethereum#analysis To see the: Ethereum Investment and research analysis.
  • sassymilksassymilk Member Posts: 31
    thanks for the info mate. great website to dig deep into ethereum!
  • lointoitlointoit Member Posts: 51
    I think there are many investors are asking themselves right now too. Cryptocurrencies can be risky so only invest what you can afford to lose. try to diversify several cryptos and not place all bets on only one. But for sure is Ethereum has a lot of potential, a great technology and solid team, so it’s possible that prices will rise a lot more. (on personal opinion).
  • OliverElmhirstOliverElmhirst Member Posts: 36
    i think competition is too much recently thats why prices have been staggering around the same amount without much changes
  • cokekingcokeking Member Posts: 30
    hearing Ethereum potential and many positive feedback. really feel worth investing.