GPU reported hashrate fluctuating

SimpexSimpex Member Posts: 5
edited July 2017 in Mining
Hey fellas,

I have a slight problem and as the title says, one of my GPUs(MSI Gtx 1060 6Gb) reported hashrate is fluctuating between 17 and 24Mh/s in regular 1-2 min intervals. It's nothing critical but it sure is annoying as hell as I'd love to solve it, but I can't seem to find a solution. I don't think it's thermal throttling because the temp is at a steady 61C and no matter how much I play with the settings, nothing hepls.. I have it undervolted (on 50 in Afterburner), tried lifting that up, doesn't help, lowered the memory, nothing, reved up the fan, so it was at 52C, nothing.. Driver is 376.51, I tired newer ones, but Claymore had trouble with setting DAG.. basicaly I had to start the miner and later OC the cards, otherwise it wouldn't mine.. and when it did, Claymore regularly crashed after abot 5 hours, needing 5-10 min to get back up and running again. The card worked perfectly in the past. So, is there anything you can think of that I could try to do to solve this? Running Win 10, with 4gigs of RAM (virtual RAM set to 16g), ASUS Z270-A mobo, 5 cards, 3x1070 2x1060, all others working without any problems.

Thank you!

Comments