ethOS Project Expansion

2»

Comments

• kotariuskotarius Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    @mrg We had to roll out quickly and did not have time to test such a big change to conf file. Right now, you should run two remote.conf, one for zcash and one for ethereum.

In the future, we may change this, but we have to make sure it is not confusing to users.
  • MRGMRG Member Posts: 13
    @kotarius
    I am currently running on single rig mode, but decided to switch to remote config to make it easier to switch between miners. Until the feature is available I will stick to single rig mode. Thank you.
  • MRGMRG Member Posts: 13
    Hi @kotarius

I have a question about the EthOS project features.

There is a dual Ethereum+Decred miner (Claymore), that allegedly mines "both Ethereum and Decred/Siacoin/Lbry at the same time, with no impact on Ethereum mining speed"

Doing some research on Decree mining, I noticed that for a given hashing power for ETH it may be possible to produce and additional +50% of what is produced with ETH (considering todays ETH and DCR prices in US). Do you think EthOS could include this type of advantage?
  • kotariuskotarius Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    MRG, please see http://ethosdistro.com/kb/#support and do not reply to this message.

You can mine decred with claymore by editing /home/ethos/claymore.stub.conf