Hardfork again ETH death is coming.

RetechRetech Member Posts: 46
Fucking me, they're hardfork twice a month. Fuck off ! The price's increase lowly and drop too fast.

As they said " eth can be lost when hardfork, your third party will be responsible " LOL

I think that is big traps of DAO, some hacker took money, the problem is HOW ?
What's kind of hacker ?? DAO hacker ?

Why they don't attack bitcoin, xmr, rep,... ? Why is ETH ? And they're under attack for few days.

An example ! I have 5,000,000 eth, and i steal myself, sell it for another people. Then, i let hardfork and now i have millions.

You guy ! THINK.

Comments

• newmznewmz AustraliaMember Posts: 299 ✭✭✭
    They are attacking ETH because it is the second biggest network after bitcoin and they want bitcoin to "win". The hardforks are a good idea because the network is still young and so it's easier to do now, so why not do it to fix it while you still can? What is meant by "eth can be lost when hardfork, your third party will be responsible" is just that you should not do any transactions DURING the hardfork block. That is pretty obvious right? When they did both of the previous hardforks - as long as you were using the correct, hardfork updated client, and didn't send any eth WHILE THE HARDFORK WAS HAPPENING.... everything was fine.

The price has been dropping because people are worried so they sell. When the network is stable again it will go back up. Also there is so much hype about ZCash that all the people who are into short-term pump and dump trading are probably selling their eth to buy zec. When the eth price was dropping I just exchanged a whole lot of eth for btc, waited for the price to start recovering and bought back more eth than I sold. I ended up with about 10% more eth than I had for free basically.
  • RetechRetech Member Posts: 46
    newmz said:

They are attacking ETH because it is the second biggest network after bitcoin and they want bitcoin to "win". The hardforks are a good idea because the network is still young and so it's easier to do now, so why not do it to fix it while you still can? What is meant by "eth can be lost when hardfork, your third party will be responsible" is just that you should not do any transactions DURING the hardfork block. That is pretty obvious right? When they did both of the previous hardforks - as long as you were using the correct, hardfork updated client, and didn't send any eth WHILE THE HARDFORK WAS HAPPENING.... everything was fine.

The price has been dropping because people are worried so they sell. When the network is stable again it will go back up. Also there is so much hype about ZCash that all the people who are into short-term pump and dump trading are probably selling their eth to buy zec. When the eth price was dropping I just exchanged a whole lot of eth for btc, waited for the price to start recovering and bought back more eth than I sold. I ended up with about 10% more eth than I had for free basically.

when i woke up, i lost 4000$ dollar a night. After that, i sold out my ETH before down to 9,5$
  • XereoXereo Member Posts: 55
    don't you feel like an idiot now :P price of ETH on the rise :P
  • SWDude26SWDude26 Member Posts: 132 ✭✭
    Haha wow .. you freaked and sold? Ethereum is sturdy. It's not going down that easy.

It just dropped because of ZEC and if you saw how fast ZEC was dropping you'd realize ETH would rebound.... smh
  • FlexinFlexin FranceMember Posts: 45
    Retech said:

newmz said:

when i woke up, i lost 4000$ dollar a night. After that, i sold out my ETH before down to 9,5$

Bad decision my friend :)
  • cvekscveks Member Posts: 62
    all coins are attacked with pump/dump schemes from time to time.

Only idiots sell when they are doing dump.

First rule of any investment - do not panic. Do not invest what you can't afford to loose.
  • wonderfullifewonderfullife Member Posts: 103
    Sold eth at 9.5? :):):):)
    It's 11.3 now.
  • SWDude26SWDude26 Member Posts: 132 ✭✭
    i think he jumped you guys... :o
  • newmznewmz AustraliaMember Posts: 299 ✭✭✭
    As ETH was dropping I exchanged to BTC, then when it got really low I exchanged back to ETH, I made quite a profit now that it's back up again.