Ethereum Wallet Stuck

optogeek50optogeek50 Member Posts: 3
I have the Ethereum Wallet 7.3 First I click on eth.exe and enter password. Then go to Ethereum-Wallet.exe and click. For a few days I added blocks. But now I am stuck at around 1,100,000. In the DOS window (which opens when I click on eth.exe), I get the error message:

Import Failure BadRLP

Guru Meditation

import queue contains block with unknown parent #(a long alphanumeric here)

BlockQueue missing our job: was there a GM?

Answers

• EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    Have you tried restarting eth/computer? Do you have any peers?
  • optogeek50optogeek50 Member Posts: 3
    Have restarted several times. This first happened when using Win 64 0.5.1 What i do is go to subdirectory resources/node/eth and click on eth.exe and enter password. Then go back to the win 64 directory and click on Ethereum-Wallet. It quickly finds a node. It resumes where it stopped a week or so ago, at block 1,179,005. Have since tried 7.3 and 7.4 but it does not work and I get the above error message. Thanks.
  • optogeek50optogeek50 Member Posts: 3
    "Do you have any peers?" No, I get no mention that it is searching for peers. I just get the message "Ethereum node needs to sync, please wait. Downloading block ~1000000 of ~155000.
  • WitchmanWitchman Member Posts: 44
    I am getting all kinds of trouble with Mist, newer versions. Everything was fine a few releases ago. Windows 64 must be to hard for mist or some shit, it is ridiculous
  • wishxywishxy Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    My wallet is working for 5-6 hours already and result is 21% in sync. It is extremely slow, not to mention 1 ETH sent from other wallet last night still not seen in my Mist wallet?!