Non RX Bios modifications.

2»

Comments

• HelioxHeliox Member, Moderator Posts: 634 mod
    hasher said:

Sent a PM ages ago, never received a reply. Oh well, nevermind. I'll get my grandmother to make me a rom instead.

Sent you a pm :)
  • kalhebkalheb Member Posts: 1
    Heliox said:

So basically a little advertisement from my side here.

As everyone figured out already by now.

RX cards can be modified with PolarisEditor. So basically my grandmother can do a modification to increase it's hashrate.

What i do is more than that, i can do pure hex modifications, change timings (not copy paste them), add voltage offsets. etc..

If there are others out there with a nice amount of other types of cards, send me a pm.

Pitcairn/trinidad (370's)
    Tahiti/Tonga (280x's / 380's)
    Hawaii (290's, 390's..)
    Even Fiji.

Looking to push my side business a bit further.

Modifications already done for other clients.

280x -> +2-3Mh same clocks.
    370 -> +4-5Mh same clocks.
    380 -> +3-4Mh same clocks.

Edit: I will still share mods for free now and then :tongue:

Hi Heliox, did you receive my pm? Thanks for your time.
  • megax05megax05 Member Posts: 28
    Heliox said:

megax05 said:

Heliox Just one question do you still have the +4MH bios for the r7 370 4GB cause my nitros berly break 14MH with 1180/1650 OC max temp is 67c

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes i do.
    Cool May you share if you dont mind?
  • DrNetDrNet Member Posts: 2
    Sapphire R9 380X Bios mod price ?
  • br2459br2459 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2017
    I see no activity here but worth a shot. I got a PowerColor R9 380 currently getting 24.7MH/s and would like to squeeze it to at least 25 or more. I saw someone post about 25MH/s on one of these cards but no one with a BIOS to do that. Could someone help create a BIOS for that for me?
    megax05 said:

Heliox said:

megax05 said:

Heliox Just one question do you still have the +4MH bios for the r7 370 4GB cause my nitros berly break 14MH with 1180/1650 OC max temp is 67c

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes i do.
    Cool May you share if you dont mind?
    I've shared a 370 rom somewhere at some point, don't ask me where, google is your friend ;)

I can do a custom one if you prefer, this is obviously not for free.
    PM me for more info.
    DrNet said:

Sapphire R9 380X Bios mod price ?

Send me a pm :)
  • oh_pioh_pi Member Posts: 1
    I am doing the agrued against and looking at RX 460/550 gpus (I KNOW ppl be nice) and doing this for hobby sake. Do I PM with specifics and questions on price?

π
  • GeotkoGeotko Member Posts: 1
    Hey Heliox, are you still working on R9 380's?
    I have four Gigabyte 4GB with Hynix, one XFX DD 4GB with Elpida, and one ASUS Strix OC 4GB with Elpida.
    The most I've ever seen them hit was 19 mh using SGminerGM, maybe 21 with claymore when I used it a year ago. Currently they are all sitting at 18 mh, with the exception of one of the Gigabyte models sitting at 16mh. I know you've posted a ROM for one way back, but I can't seem to find it. Just wonder what your suggestion would be? Many thanks.