- Implementation of RESTful Webservices with "Ruby-on-Rails" for mobile apps.
- Work with the business logic of our backend application.
- Development of a web application for users and our back office.
- Project Management in Web Service Development.
- Excellent understanding of code and very good technical knowledge in the area of backend development.
- Higher education with excellent achievement in computer science or very good practical experience
- Experience in the field of web applications including MVC frameworks is prerequisite
- Web design with HTML5 and CSS3 skills are desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive paid full-time employment
- Work in the center of Berlin, on a campus with 6 other startups in the Humboldt University founders house.
- Startup Culture without hierarchies, early responsibility and cooperation on an equal footing between all employees
- Open space: You get enough freedom to implement projects and tasks independently. We value new ideas
- Product is live: Apps for iPhone and Android online since September 2012 - Skillful and motivated development team
- English is working language
APPLICATION Please send us your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum, portfolio) and possible starting date via email. Contact us if you have any questions left. We look forward to meet you personally!
Daniel de la Cuesta (CTO)
Phone: +49 (0) 30/220 137 330