Transaction is complete but my ETH doesn't show up in the Ethereum wallet.

NeoNeo Member Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in Mist
Hi,

I send Ether from poloniex to my Wallet and the scan says the transaction is complete but it never showed up in my Wallet. I didn't use the 0.8.1 Version when I send the Ether... now I use the 0.8.1 Version und I synced it, but the latest block is only 2.097.746 which is not the newest one i think. Could that be the problem?

I'm using a Mac

Thank you very much for your help!

Neo
Post edited by Neo on

Comments

• MeziGMeziG Member Posts: 2
    hi,
    as you said it's not the latest block so you are not sync and the wallet still show 0 eth.I had the same problem,i sent eth from Kraken to my wallet and i had to wait 2 weeks to be synced and see my eth appear..!
    wait and sync... :/
  • NeoNeo Member Posts: 2
    Thank you! So my ether is safe even tho it doesn't show it in my wallet, right? Is there anything I can do to force it to sync so i get the latest block?
  • MeziGMeziG Member Posts: 2
    Yes your ethers are safe because the transaction is in the blockchain, but i'm a newbie to use Mist,i heard that you can speed up the sync at startup with a line of code in geth but not now,you're almost done.
    Now i write the last block is 2108826.
    (i hope you understand, i'm not english...) bye!
  • eylonieyloni Member Posts: 2
    I have a similar issue that on poloniex the transaction is approved but it doesn't show on the wallet, also not on etherscan. Could it also be a synch problem? Thanks!
  • OtávioOtávio Member Posts: 5
    I have 2 transactions made for poloniex and it does not appear in my wallet. Can someone help me ?
  • JustCauseJustCause Member Posts: 29
    Just wait, dont be impatient :)