Rigged voting about the DAO hack

YiumPotatoYiumPotato Member Posts: 2
You gave us your biased opinion; in the future (or NOW edit the text). Plus voting is centralized shown in websites about single pools for users, however there are some pretty good big single / other pools miners out there. Make a better job, ethereum (admin/dev) community.

Also give us the negative side-effects of a soft fork/hard fork. e.g. that some txs will get stuck or whatsoever.
And that this might actually be completely centralized, even if you devs says it isn't, and not even voting about that. It is supposed to be a huge fking debate.

Props to the "dao attacker" to make a situation like this and show that they aren't doing the rightful things.

Comments

• o0ragman0oo0ragman0o Member, Moderator Posts: 1,291 mod
    @YiumPotato If you're going to join this forum just to be angry, at least tell us who you're actually talking to. And then try to make some actual sense, but I am guessing English isn't your native language.
  • YiumPotatoYiumPotato Member Posts: 2
    @o0ragman0o, yeah, English isn't my native language. And I don't "forum" often (almost never), lost around 30k usd, again its my fault of course. I'm reffering to the Etheureum votes atm about the softfork+hardfork blacklisting and deleting it like it never happened, and giving in the information like if it was "obviously you need to do it and if you vote agaisnt your stupid" kinda deal. They should of also noted that the attacker group will actually helping miners out with 1,000,000 fresh new Ethereum. Money talks. Money talks. You'll see a lot more miners voting 'no' for this.
  • o0ragman0oo0ragman0o Member, Moderator Posts: 1,291 mod

They should of also noted that the attacker group will actually helping miners out with 1,000,000 fresh new Ethereum. Money talks. Money talks. You'll see a lot more miners voting 'no' for this.

@YiumPotato No, Attaker is baiting people with 1,000,000 stolen ether. The choice is, let the hard fork do it's job and you get all your money back. Or you mine on Attacker's chain and you might get a tiny bit of your money back if you actually hit a block. It's really quite a simple choice in the end.