Alpereum.ch - New Professional Ether Mining Pool

13»

Comments

• ShawnYShawnY Posts: 58Member
    work said:

ShawnY said:

Something is wrong with this pool

What do you mean? Everything looks fine to me, and the last day or two has had some periods of excellent luck.

--

@Uros09 comparing income over less then 8 hours is completely rediculous. Alpereum doesn't have ~100GH/s+, so variance takes a longer time to even out. Try mining for a few days and then making a comparison.
    hmm, ok, gonna try the pool out for 2 days with my lousy 82Mh/s and see how it goes.
  • Uros09Uros09 Posts: 7Member
    Pool works, sorry for previous not to clever comment, but rewards come later not so fast as with ethermine, so I thought pool is bad which is not the case. For 12 hours I get 0.36 which is 0.72 per day which is little more than on ethermine.
  • chtat12chtat12 Posts: 9Member
  • newmznewmz AustraliaPosts: 299Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    chtat12 said:

Any plan to fix your 53% uncle rate?
    https://www.etherchain.org/statistics/miners

If you read some earlier posts in this thread like this one:
    work said:

The displayed luck average is calculated from the last 100 blocks (7 days+ right now). Given the relatively low hashrate, and the couple of seriously bad luck periods when you scroll back over the last 100 blocks (there were 2+ days right in the middle of those 7 days where most rounds had very bad luck), it looks fairly normal to me.

If they were showing luck over say, the last 24hr, it would be well over 100% right now
    (172% luck over the last 14 blocks, to be exact). So, if you were mining for the last 24hr, you would have gotten 72% more then expected...

Edit: just checked stats again - 283% luck in the last 24hr now (although there were 2 uncles in there, so speaking against full block rewards, a bit lower). That means mining for the last 24hr on Alp would have netted you 183% more then expected.

Luck comes and goes boys... The way alp is reporting luck over a certain number of blocks is part of the problem here. Reporting over a time period (or a few time periods - 1 day, 3 days, 1 week maybe?) would probably be a better idea. Getting annoyed and/or paranoid at a fairly low hashrate pool being below average luck for a week or so is a bit silly IMO.

Maybe this helps with your question? I know @work was mostly referring to luck but the whole period of measurement thing must count for uncles too. No idea where that 53% number comes from. I was wondering about it too though because you do see quite a few of them in their payouts list. I think their total uncle rate is much lower. If you look at their stats page it says (when I'm writing this) they have mined 1159 blocks and 135 uncles, which is 11.6% (not counting 39 orphaned blocks).
  • CALIGVLACALIGVLA Posts: 20Member
    edited August 2016
    *Removing Post*
    Issue was pool related and was corrected by Alpereum!
    Post edited by CALIGVLA on
  • QuellwasserQuellwasser Posts: 43Member
    When will you add (e-mail) notifications in case a miner stops sending shares?
  • storpstorp Posts: 23Member
    I'd also like to have the notification feature. Otherwise I really like the pool and can highly recommend it!

• jupiterjupiter Posts: 9Member
    They published the to do list for the developers and there is the e-mail notification mentioned. I think they gonna release it this month with the last step of their pool development
  • SiilaSiila Posts: 31Member
    Alpereum is probably the best eth pool at this moment, i wonder how they can improve it more.
    & remember, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! ;)
  • Tbone5660Tbone5660 Posts: 74Member
    edited October 2016
    Thinking about trying out a smaller pool. Payout is dropping like a rock on the bigger pools as their hash rate climbs.
  • BitcoinSuisseAGBitcoinSuisseAG Baar, Zug, SwitzerlandPosts: 37Member

storp said:

I'd also like to have the notification feature. Otherwise I really like the pool and can highly recommend it!

Hello!

Email notification is being worked on and we hope to release it soon! It's a highly requested featured.

Currently we just implemented an API: https://www.alpereum.ch/api/

/The Alpereum Team
  • rforfo Posts: 2Member

Hello could you help me, I have a lot of error using eth-proxy :
    "WARNING Protocole # Failed message: local variable 'metareferenced before assignement from 91.134.0.6
    you can see them in attachment.
    No error using it dwarfpool
    Thank you
    edited October 2016
    rfo said:

Hello could you help me, I have a lot of error using eth-proxy :
    "WARNING Protocole # Failed message: local variable 'metareferenced before assignement from 91.134.0.6
    you can see them in attachment.
    No error using it dwarfpool
    Thank you

May we please see the rest of your configuration? It is blocked in the photo.

/Alpereum Support
    Submit a Ticket
    edited October 2016
    Invalid Transaction Issue

Currently there is an issue where some miner's transactions are not being issued proper Transaction IDs. Thus they are not receiving payment. We have our software developers scripting a transaction validator that will essentially crawl the database and identify all invalid transactions. Then those invalid transactions will be rolled into your current balance and paid out again.

Please keep in mind that your earned ETH is safe and not going anywhere. You can continue to mine, just understand that if you had an invalid transaction that payment may be delayed.

We do apologize for this inconvenience. We are going to have a full resolution to this issue over the next 48 hours.

/The Alpereum Team
    Submit a Ticket
    edited October 2016

Currently there is an issue where some miner's transactions are not being issued proper Transaction IDs. Thus they are not receiving payment. We have our software developers scripting a transaction validator that will essentially crawl the database and identify all invalid transactions. Then those invalid transactions will be rolled into your current balance and paid out again.

Please keep in mind that your earned ETH is safe and not going anywhere. You can continue to mine, just understand that if you had an invalid transaction that payment may be delayed.

We do apologize for this inconvenience. We are going to have a full resolution to this issue over the next 48 hours.

/The Alpereum Team
    Submit a Ticket

Any news or updates regarding this issue? The time has gone well past 48 hours by now.
  • BubbaPumpsBubbaPumps Posts: 31Member
    storp said:

/The Alpereum Team
    Submit a Ticket

Any news or updates regarding this issue? The time has gone well past 48 hours by now.
    I would like an official response on this as well.
  • darkhorse35darkhorse35 Posts: 1Member

storp said:

/The Alpereum Team
    Submit a Ticket

I would like an official response on this as well.
    I was paid out for the October 8th issue--they just never really made an official announcement, though I kind of wish they did. Currently having the same issue as everyone else (I assume) where my last few "paid out" have the unable to locate Transaction entry error.

Overall, have been happy with the pool/operators. I moved ~700mh/s to them around 5 days ago going to compare results after probably a 1-2 week period and see about moving another 700 over.

I'm still missing four transactions but hopefully they will be processed when the hard fork are made. I like the pool and the few times I've been in contact with support they have been very helpful.
    storp said:

I'm still missing four transactions but hopefully they will be processed when the hard fork are made. I like the pool and the few times I've been in contact with support they have been very helpful.

Seems like they fixed my missing transactions. Very professionally handled.
  • jsanzspjsanzsp Posts: 145Member ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    At the moment Im 24 hours in Alpereum and performance is very good, it is best to use the recommended Genoil's miner in Alpereum that Claymore's? I am using Clay now but when i use ethminer-Genoil takes a long time to boot, the text at the start is very slow is a problem with the pool? or my miner? anyone know how to fix it?
    Post edited by jsanzsp on
  • SiilaSiila Posts: 31Member
    I have same problem with a rx 470 rig, so i use claymore. On other 290 rig, genoil start fine.

Pool have some lucky shot on last 7 blocks while no uncle since 40+ blocks: keep the good work Alpereum team ;)

• buffybuffy Posts: 101Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Simple Android app for monitoring mining on Alpereum
    https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/10923/alpereum-pool-monitor-free-android-app

@BitcoinSuisseAG Hi. is possible to provide worker's list in api? I didn't find it anywhere. thx
  • SpydrMstrmndSpydrMstrmnd Posts: 73Member
    edited November 2016
    After several hours in the pool no reported earnings or payouts? Shows my hashrate and number of workers but doesn't list individual worker stats. Something wrong?

EDIT: Issue resolved, wierd quirk mostly on my end. Balance is correct, etc. Support very courteous and responsive! :)
    Post edited by SpydrMstrmnd on
    edited November 2016
    buffy said:

Simple Android app for monitoring mining on Alpereum
    https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/10923/alpereum-pool-monitor-free-android-app

@BitcoinSuisseAG Hi. is possible to provide worker's list in api? I didn't find it anywhere. thx

If possible, always submit support requests directly on our support page (https://alpereum.zendesk.com/hc/en-us) or on support@alpereum.zendesk.com, for a timely response.
    We only do forum scans, once in a while :/

In the case of your App, we will provide you directly with the api calls you need. You may submit your requests to: support@alpereum.zendesk.com. Kindly sign your requests "Buffy"..

In general, this goes for everyone. There are too many forums for us to keep effectively up-to-date on questions and support requests, nor do they properly enter our tracking system and are ensured fast response, if not enlisted through our official channels.

So no matter if you have an issue, need information, have a technical setup question, or what it may be, use our support system.

For business inquiries, feel free to use info@alpereum.ch

Happy mining everyone!
  • CarnivalCarnival Posts: 2Member
    where is the open source?