Facebook
About Us

Bitcoin Suisse AG
Lättichstrasse 1
CH-6340 Baar
Switzerland
+41 41 544 12 51

Statement

Alpereum plans to change the face of crypto-currency mining pools. In the world of crypto mining pools, there have been and continue to be a number of bad actors. Incidents such as exit rips and skimming have been rampant. Alpereum is a trademark of Bitcoin Suisse AG, a Swiss regulated and licensed financial intermediary service with a three-year track record of excellence. Miners can be rest assured that they get their fair share.

Our Ether pool is state of the art, designed with ease of use and performance in mind. Our pool is managed by professional systems administrators and monitored on a 24/7 basis. Our high availability cloud based environment allows the pool to keep running even in the event of physical hardware failure, ensuring optimal uptime and minimal loss of shares. We pride ourselves in the amount of care we take, and are constantly developing and improving upon our pool’s software to ensure our miners get the best experience possible.

Pool Features

• Stratum Mining Proxy
Zero Fees the First Several Weeks! (1% Fee Afterwards)
• Payout every 30 minutes, 0.2 ETH Balance Minimum
• Uncle rewards and incentives paid out
• No registration required
• 24/7/365 Professional support in multiple languages (English, French, German, Danish, and Norweigan)
• Mine to your wallet or to an exchange
• Zero transaction fees
• DDoS Mitigation
• Mining Knowledgebase

Payout Method

Alpereum uses what we consider to be the most fair and honest reward system for our pools, Proportional Payout. When a block is found, the reward is distributed between miners according the number of shares they have submitted for that specific block. Simplicity with no games, gimmicks, or tricks. Every time a block is found you are paid out for what you put in.

Detailed Statistics

Pool Infrastructure

High Availability Environment
Alpereum spreads it's mining pool solutions across many different physical resource nodes, in the event of hardware failure there is almost zero downtime as the pool environments will simply switch over and reside on another existing physical node. This ensures optimal uptime for miners.

Scalability
Our infrastructure allows us to easily scale our complex resources depending on the server load and hashrate, enabling us to easily manage the cost of our infrastructure. This keeps fees low and stable for miners, but ensures a high performance mining pool solution.

Performance
Alpereum only utilizes the latest generation of hardware for all of our servers. We only utilize high clock speed CPU's and SSD Storage Arrays. All of our physical resource nodes are tested prior to introduction on the live infrastructure.

Powerful Global Network
No matter what side of the globe a miner may be located in, there will always be a strong connection available between the miner and the pool. Our location in Central Europe has network pipes that accumulate to over 5+ Tbps of connectivity linking us to every corner of the world.

DDoS Protection
Alpereum utilizes powerful DDoS protection provided by multiple carriers. We understand that mining pools are under constant threat of DDoS attack and we aim to defend against this threat to ensure optimal uptime for miners.

Consistent Monitoring
Our infrastructure is constantly monitored by several different automated systems. Any hardware, network, or system failure is instantly forwarded to an on-call systems administrator and handled in a timely and professional manner.

The Human Touch
Bitcoin Suisse AG, the parent company of Alpereum directly employs professional, competent, and credentialed Systems Administrators to manage and monitor the Alpereum Infrastructure. You can be rest assured that all Alpereum pools are in good hands 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year.

Pool Connection Info

Main Stratum Host: pool.alpereum.ch
Port: 3001

Simply use your Ether wallet address and a worker name.

QtMiner, Eth-Proxy, and Claymore Compatible.

Global Stratum Hosts:

pool.alpereum.ch - Europe
asia.alpereum.ch - Asia
usa.alpereum.ch - North America

The port on all global locations is still port 3001.

More information, including setup guides for beginners is can be found on our website.

Miscellaneous

BitcoinTalk Launch Post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1492337.0

Our pool is new, and thus any feedback to user experience will be very welcome, either here, at https://alpereum.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or at https://www.alpereum.ch/contact/

We'll be releasing our pool software open source, later this summer.
Post edited by BitcoinSuisseAG on

Comments

• trump104trump104 Posts: 125Member ✭✭
    works freaking great
  • BitcoinSuisseAGBitcoinSuisseAG Baar, Zug, SwitzerlandPosts: 37Member
    edited June 2016
    * FEEDBACK REWARD PROGRAM - 1ST ROUND *

After a number of upgrades to both core, features and user experience. As well as a growth to > 10 Gh/s, we would like to announce a program for feedback rewards.

Miners who join our pool with at least 40 Mh/s combined for a minimum of 72 hours, and take the time to write a ticket (https://alpereum.zendesk.com/hc/en-us / support@alpereum.zendesk.com) with their feedback after the 72 hours have expired, will receive a 5 ETH bonus, in addition to payouts received by the pool in the period.

Miners with rigs of a combined > 100 Mh/s will receive a 10 ETH reward, in addition to payouts received by the pool in the period.

Top 3 valuable feedback will be awarded an additional +10 ETH.

Please notify us with a ticket, if you wish to participate in the program, and list your mining address. At the end of the 72 hours, upon having submitted your feedback, we will send you your reward directly to your mining address. You are free to redirect your miner(s) if you so desire after this period.

The Feedback Reward Program is available for the first 25 miners who sign up to participate. Miners who are already with us or have been, are also welcome to participate. Also miners who participated in previous rounds of the Feedback Reward Program *. First come, first serve. We will write here once the program is full and enough miners have been enlisted for this particular round.

* Returning / current miners should clear their browser cache before reporting feedback on the UI

Please provide both your positive and (especially) negative feedback. Logged data and/or screenshots of relevance are greatly appreciated. Feel free to include feature suggestions, but exclude the following, which are already planned into our DEV road-map in the near future:

- Different ports for different payout schedules (12h / 24h, in addition to default)
    - Low difficulty ports for slow miners
    - Optional notification on idle/malfunctioning miners
    - Stratum V2 support
    - Global pool mining rewards payout transparency

Once the feedback program ends, we will improve our pool based on the collected feedback. We will then launch a 2nd round of the Feedback Reward Program.

Join info: https://www.alpereum.ch/join-pool/

Happy mining everyone!

/The Alpereum Team
    Post edited by BitcoinSuisseAG on
  • michidamichida Posts: 31Member
    edited June 2016
    so if i am mining for 72h on your pool and after that 72h all 25 "slots" are gone i dont get the reward for the feedback? (...because others who are mining since 2 days or something like that are faster to get the whole 72h)
  • TermieTermie Posts: 130Member
    edited June 2016
    is it possible to write this feedback in German language?
    My english is average at most. ^^
    good question, would also write it in german if possible :)
    Termie said:

is it possible to write this feedback in German language?
    My english is average at most. ^^

Yes - it is. Das ist kein Problem :-)
    michida said:

so if i am mining for 72h on your pool and after that 72h all 25 "slots" are gone i dont get the reward for the feedback? (...because others who are mining since 2 days or something like that are faster to get the whole 72h)

No - of course not. The 25 slots are awarded when people write us a ticket and enlist in the program. If you write a ticket to enlist, we will confirm right away if you are in - or not.
    So far only 6 miners have joined the program.

/Niklas - Alpereum.ch
    na dann hab Ich mal ein Ticket eröffnet
    jou, I´m onboard, too. B)

Relating to the 72 hours nonstop-connection:
    is it possible to restart my miner after an issue or manually within a short minute or so? Furthermore here in Germany we have a DSL "Zwangstrennung" (don´t know the right word in english) after 24 hours where the DSL connection will be interrupted/reseted for a short moment by the provider. I have no bearing on this. I hope you consider this. Thanxx.
    edited June 2016
    Termie said:

jou, I´m onboard, too. B)
    Relating to the 72 hours nonstop-connection:
    is it possible to restart my miner after an issue or manually within a short minute or so?

Yes of course. We are after your feedback, not your hashing power. And we are reasonable people :-)
    When we ask people to stay connected for 72h, it is because we want that feedback delivered on an informed basis, by someone who has actually mined against the Pool for a an extended period.

100 % up-time is not expected of anyone. And any downtime which relates to us we would of course be especially keen to hear about. Because unlike you, we simply must deliver extremely-close-to-100% up-time.

/Niklas - Alpereum.ch
  • megaplagemegaplage Posts: 9Member
    So here is my Feedback You wanted :

Made a request to support at 01:30 CET to apply for the program - got nothing back so far

Bitcoin Suisse AG [Request received] * FEEDBACK REWARD PROGRAM - 1ST ROUND * 01:30 17 KB

Your request (294) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
    To add additional comments, reply to this email.
    Hi megaplage,

We answered your ticket (received 01:30 Swiss time) 02:05 Swiss time, accepting you into the program?
    We answered again at 02:07, with some additional details.

Our tickets replies are still standing there in Zendesk, right under your initial ticket?!? Perhaps your email server is blocking the Zendesk email replies, but can you perhaps log in at your account, then you should see them?

Zendesk is a proven support system, so there is hardly an issue on that end.

I'll post the conditions again in your ticket thread, and if you do not receive the Zendesk email and are unable to log into Zendesk for whatever reason, PM us your email address or write us at info@alpereum.ch, and we'll send you the welcome notification.

You were the first to join the program, so of course you are in.

/Niklas - The Alpereum Team
  • AtrocityAtrocity Posts: 46Member
    Hi I would like to use your pool but I have an issue with latency. I have very high ms when submitting a share to your pool always 240ms+ :(
    I have tried all 3 servers and none of them fix the issue I am located in Los Angeles if that means anything.
    I will still try to mine on your pool hopefully this issue will be resolved soon :neutral:
    also tried using .net domain did not make a difference :(
    Atrocity said:

We are answering your ticket :-)

And welcome to the feedback reward program - ur in! :-)

Atrocity said:

We are answering your ticket :-)

And welcome to the feedback reward program - ur in! :-)

Awesome :)
  • OilidOilid Posts: 68Member
    Hello i have a rig of 90 soon 120mh/s mining with claymore miner. I am interested in giving a try to your pool, your feedback program have still some vacancies ?

Where the server in Europe is located ?
    edited June 2016
    is anyone using Genoil's miner in stratum-direct mode (without ethproxy) at this pool? Want to try this one because with Claymore's Feeminer I get too much rejected shares. Genoil's connecting without problems to pool, but then I only get a repeated "waiting for working package" and no mining.
  • megaplagemegaplage Posts: 9Member

Hi megaplage,

We answered your ticket (received 01:30 Swiss time) 02:05 Swiss time, accepting you into the program?
    We answered again at 02:07, with some additional details.

Our tickets replies are still standing there in Zendesk, right under your initial ticket?!? Perhaps your email server is blocking the Zendesk email replies, but can you perhaps log in at your account, then you should see them?

Zendesk is a proven support system, so there is hardly an issue on that end.

I'll post the conditions again in your ticket thread, and if you do not receive the Zendesk email and are unable to log into Zendesk for whatever reason, PM us your email address or write us at info@alpereum.ch, and we'll send you the welcome notification.

You were the first to join the program, so of course you are in.

Yes, all fine at Alpereum !

Unfortunately the problem was on my side, the mail provider blocked the messages - I have to thank for the timely service, much appreciated.

So now hashing happily and getting back to You via the ticket System...

Greetings, Henk

Oilid said:

Hello i have a rig of 90 soon 120mh/s mining with claymore miner. I am interested in giving a try to your pool, your feedback program have still some vacancies ?
    Where the server in Europe is located ?

You are most welcome. There is lots of room in our feedback reward program still (see above) if you are interested. But remember to enlist by creating a ticket, not by writing here.

Our primary European server infrastructure is a private cloud environment, geographically located in Strasbourg, France. We have some server infrastructure in Switzerland as well.
    Termie said:

is anyone using Genoil's miner in stratum-direct mode (without ethproxy) at this pool? Want to try this one because with Claymore's Feeminer I get too much rejected shares. Genoil's connecting without problems to pool, but then I only get a repeated "waiting for working package" and no mining.

We encourage you to create a ticket (https://alpereum.zendesk.com/hc/en-us / support@alpereum.zendesk.com) for fast help from our technicians. We do not monitor the forums that closely.

Currently you must use QtMiner, Claymore or Eth-Proxy with Ethminer (Standard or Genoil's) at Alpereum.
    We are implementing an update to our stratum software in the next few days that will ensure direct Genoil's Ethminer stratum support. Especially Stratum V2 - which will be available on a seperate pool port within a very few days.

For more detailed troubleshooting, submit a ticket - and our technicians will help.
  • OilidOilid Posts: 68Member
    Hello,

I just got accepted in the feedback program. I will do the settings tonight.

Since your offer is pretty generous I would like to give a decent feedback even if I have a limited knowledge of the crypto currency world.

So what should I monitor do you have any crucial information that you would like to have? Using a specific tool?

Thanks,
  • keugerekeugere Posts: 38Member
    edited June 2016
    Sent request for participating in feedback program.

Will i get the list of desired feedback requests in the answer for my message in mail or i simply free to track what will happening during that 72 hours of mining and write about it here?
    edited June 2016
    edited June 2016
    Post edited by keugere on
    what should the numbers mean?

pretty big block in the moment, hope it will be gone soon :/
    michida said:

what should the numbers mean?

pretty big block in the moment, hope it will be gone soon :/

questions was resolved
  • densetsdensets Posts: 69Member
    We'll be releasing our pool software open source, later this summer.
    which hemisphere ?
    i dont know why not more people coming to this pool, its working without any technical issue 24/7, hashrate good, payouts good, support good and 0% fee .... im really pleased with this pool
    edited June 2016
    The pool is great. Reward for feedback program were payed. And actually for a time i will keep mining here. For about 72 hours there were no issues during this time except maybe a little a lot rejects in which issue Aplereum is notified.
    @keugere can confirm each of your statements - on the whole a nice pool.
    I also have ~70-90 rejected shares within 12 hours, thats way too much. At any other pool I have 0-2 rejected shares within this period.
    Unfortunally the pool luck keeps going downward since 2 days. 1.2 blocks/hour when I joined (was great), 0.65/hour right now (very bad luck for a ~12 GH pool).