How to delete and re-install - never made password

InverseParanoidInverseParanoid Member Posts: 1
Hello Good People,
I was introduced recently to Ethereum as a concept and reality. Downloaded v. 7.3, and upon being advised to update to 7.4 discovered I had never created a password ... My Question is how to delete all (friend told me to save the Tree/History)and then re-install from scratch WITH a password, since moving forward will not happen without one...
Asking question to this Mac as to where the Ethereum Directory is proves futile. Can find a list of Ethereum zip files and README.txt files, also Folders in downloads.

For your amusement, I spend my time learning Tango dancing rather than on Laptop nuances. Yep, no excuses, but there is the reason. Hah :)
Tanks to any who have some Cheese for a Mousequito

Answers

• winthanwinthan Member Posts: 9
    You wanna make sure to backup before you reinstall. Your Ethereum Directory can be found at /Users/username/Library/Ethereum if you have installed.

To Remove
    1) take your application to trash - which will remove app

Install Or Overwrite with new one
    --------
    you can drag the new application Ethereum-Wallet file only to application, which will ask to overwrite if you have old one existed or it will install.

Password is need to be setup when you are creating an account in the application only.