BTC-E 900$ WITHDRAW PROBLEM HELP ME PLEASE

anonymous95anonymous95 Posts: 248Member
Hello guys 03/08/2016 I make my first withdraw 900$ to paypal with https://btc-e.com/ and still nothing...

In the side purse i put my email thats right or not? I see in forums where they said for withdraw to paypal in the purse i have to write my email.

Then I recive email to confirt the transaction and I confirm it

And I have in the history that.

Y try to contact with the support :

ME:

Hello guys I withdraw my USD balance to my paypal in 03/08/2016
Its my first withdraw and I am realy worried.

The message what I recive after withdraw:

Dear denis1995,

We received a request to withdraw 900.04973365 USD on purse delxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com (Paypal)

To confirm the transaction, go to: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxx

Its evrything ok? In purse I have to write my paypal email right? I saw it will take 5 days,but in forums I saw people get their $ in 12h.

Is evrything ok? Or I miss something?

SUPPORT:

Вам вначале заявку свою нужно подтвердить чтобы мы ее увидели

ME:

I confirm it guys at the saame day and still nothing.. I dint recive my money
IN the web I see this

SUPPORT:

Я вижу что ваша заявка на вывод пейпала не подтверждена

Can someone help me? What I have to do... Its a lot of money 900$...

Comments

• BanksyBanksy Posts: 45Member
    Beside the 72 hours waiting time, you withdrawal may bounce back to BTC-e since PayPal hates everything related to crypto in general.... Worst case scenario, PayPal may hold your funds.
  • anonymous95anonymous95 Posts: 248Member
    edited March 2016
    So what I have to do now?
    Banksy said:

Beside the 72 hours waiting time, you withdrawal may bounce back to BTC-e since PayPal hates everything related to crypto in general.... Worst case scenario, PayPal may hold your funds.

So what I have to do now? Just wait?
    Post edited by anonymous95 on
  • G416GG416G Posts: 601Member ✭✭✭
    you're jumping the gun. wait the 5 days at least. why bother making a post for something that hasn't reached the time limit yet. even when it does what does BTC-E + Bitcoin + Payapal have to do with ethereum .

Relax and wait and since you haven't even come close to reaching the agreed time limit.
    edited March 2016
    G416G said:

Relax and wait and since you haven't even come close to reaching the agreed time limit.
    Because I exchange my ETH to BTC and then sell it and withdraw USD to paypal. And I see in forums people sayd they recived the money in 12h for that I was worried ,because Its a lot of money for me.
    After the 72Hrs, if you still haven't received your funds, you could call PayPal to trace your "incoming" payment. They will tell you if:
    • it ever came their way,
    • if they bounced it back to BTC-e,
    • or if they are holding your funds.
    Banksy said:

After the 72Hrs, if you still haven't received your funds, you could call PayPal to trace your "incoming" payment. They will tell you if:

• it ever came their way,
    • if they bounced it back to BTC-e,
    • or if they are holding your funds.
    Okey thanks you bro! I hope evrything will be ok.
    I hope so too for you mate! Please let us know... Post any update
    Banksy said:

I hope so too for you mate! Please let us know... Post any update

Oh yeah I will for sure!
    Guys just to know I recive all my money :) evrything is ok! uhh finaly... I was realy worried
    Super mate! Glad for you :) Take it easy
    Banksy said:

Super mate! Glad for you :) Take it easy

Yeah finaly evrything ok! I withdraw now to my visa and probably 14-15 march will wecive my money :)

Yeah finaly evrything ok! I withdraw now to my visa and probably 14-15 march will wecive my money :)

Is everything sorted out? Check this out: http://rubixi.wix.com/hello Special Homestead celebration Multiplier factor X3! Remember, early birds get the coins ;)
    I'd watch out for this loser banksy. he creates fraud accounts and fake conversations where he thanks you and says nothing meaningful to gain post count. And of course there is a wonderful website and a ponzi scheme to go along with it once he gains enough posts.
    G416G said:

I'd watch out for this loser banksy. he creates fraud accounts and fake conversations where he thanks you and says nothing meaningful to gain post count. And of course there is a wonderful website and a ponzi scheme to go along with it once he gains enough posts.

I would be watchful not to cross the limits young man. You are filling the forum with lies & unfounded accusations about me (which I usually simply ignore) but be careful... You're breaching the terms of this forum and your account could be banned if you keep going that way.
    Obviously the forum has no terms when they allow illegal ponzi schemes. As long as I see them I will always be there with a quick follow up to let users know its an illegal scam

You are scammer on every other board as well with the same posts. you defraud people by first coming up with the scam and then lying to people about how well the scam works. There is a lengthy post on BTC talk about your scams and now its here as well and will remain.
  • HornsterLGHornsterLG Posts: 1Member
    btc-e banned me from withdrawals and now their support ignores me. here is the whole story and e-mail traffic: https:// www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5zdur1/btce_keeps_my_bitcoins_does_not_let_me_withdraw/