BTC-E 900$ WITHDRAW PROBLEM HELP ME PLEASE

anonymous95anonymous95 Member Posts: 248
Hello guys 03/08/2016 I make my first withdraw 900$ to paypal with https://btc-e.com/ and still nothing...

In the side purse i put my email thats right or not? I see in forums where they said for withdraw to paypal in the purse i have to write my email.

Then I recive email to confirt the transaction and I confirm it

And I have in the history that.

Y try to contact with the support :

ME:

Hello guys I withdraw my USD balance to my paypal in 03/08/2016
Its my first withdraw and I am realy worried.

The message what I recive after withdraw:

Dear denis1995,

We received a request to withdraw 900.04973365 USD on purse delxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com (Paypal)

To confirm the transaction, go to: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxx

Its evrything ok? In purse I have to write my paypal email right? I saw it will take 5 days,but in forums I saw people get their $ in 12h.

Is evrything ok? Or I miss something?

SUPPORT:

Вам вначале заявку свою нужно подтвердить чтобы мы ее увидели

ME:

I confirm it guys at the saame day and still nothing.. I dint recive my money
IN the web I see this

SUPPORT:

Я вижу что ваша заявка на вывод пейпала не подтверждена

Can someone help me? What I have to do... Its a lot of money 900$...

Comments

• BanksyBanksy Member Posts: 45
    Beside the 72 hours waiting time, you withdrawal may bounce back to BTC-e since PayPal hates everything related to crypto in general.... Worst case scenario, PayPal may hold your funds.
  • anonymous95anonymous95 Member Posts: 248
    edited March 2016
    So what I have to do now?
    Banksy said:

Beside the 72 hours waiting time, you withdrawal may bounce back to BTC-e since PayPal hates everything related to crypto in general.... Worst case scenario, PayPal may hold your funds.

So what I have to do now? Just wait?
    Post edited by anonymous95 on
    edited March 2016
    G416G said:

So what I have to do now?

Relax and wait and since you haven't even come close to reaching the agreed time limit.
    Because I exchange my ETH to BTC and then sell it and withdraw USD to paypal. And I see in forums people sayd they recived the money in 12h for that I was worried ,because Its a lot of money for me.
    After the 72Hrs, if you still haven't received your funds, you could call PayPal to trace your "incoming" payment. They will tell you if:
    • it ever came their way,
    • if they bounced it back to BTC-e,
    • or if they are holding your funds.
    Banksy said:

After the 72Hrs, if you still haven't received your funds, you could call PayPal to trace your "incoming" payment. They will tell you if:

• it ever came their way,
    • if they bounced it back to BTC-e,
    • or if they are holding your funds.
    Okey thanks you bro! I hope evrything will be ok.
    I hope so too for you mate! Please let us know... Post any update
    Banksy said:

I hope so too for you mate! Please let us know... Post any update

Oh yeah I will for sure!
    Guys just to know I recive all my money :) evrything is ok! uhh finaly... I was realy worried
    Super mate! Glad for you :) Take it easy
    Banksy said:

Super mate! Glad for you :) Take it easy

Yeah finaly evrything ok! I withdraw now to my visa and probably 14-15 march will wecive my money :)

Yeah finaly evrything ok! I withdraw now to my visa and probably 14-15 march will wecive my money :)

Is everything sorted out? Check this out: http://rubixi.wix.com/hello Special Homestead celebration Multiplier factor X3! Remember, early birds get the coins ;)
    G416G said:

I'd watch out for this loser banksy. he creates fraud accounts and fake conversations where he thanks you and says nothing meaningful to gain post count. And of course there is a wonderful website and a ponzi scheme to go along with it once he gains enough posts.

I would be watchful not to cross the limits young man. You are filling the forum with lies & unfounded accusations about me (which I usually simply ignore) but be careful... You're breaching the terms of this forum and your account could be banned if you keep going that way.
  • HornsterLGHornsterLG Member Posts: 1
    btc-e banned me from withdrawals and now their support ignores me. here is the whole story and e-mail traffic: https:// www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5zdur1/btce_keeps_my_bitcoins_does_not_let_me_withdraw/