Fundraiser

awrelllawrelll BucurestiMember Posts: 65 ✭✭
Could havelockinvestments.com help ethereum fundraise?

Comments

• StephanTualStephanTual London, EnglandMember, Moderator Posts: 1,282 mod
    Havelock, if they are interested, have done due diligence and want to buy Ether will be able to participate in the sale just like everyone else :)

If you mean, would we want to use their platform to run our sale, the answer is likely no, as we are deploying our own.
  • EtherBrokerEtherBroker Member Posts: 6
    Do you know how to technically buy the ether when the sale is launched? I assume I will have to buy it with a wallet "I control." Could anyone tell me what would happen if I reinstalled Windows on my computer while I waited for ether to be sent, would I ever get it? I know this is pretty noobish, but the DAC's are attracting not just a super-tech crowd but also some of us older (dumber) people. I guess I might as well start getting ready now
  • StephanTualStephanTual London, EnglandMember, Moderator Posts: 1,282 mod
    Reinstalling your computer will have no impact on your purchase, @EtherBroker :) Just like reinstalling windows wouldn't affect your BTC balance. Just make sure you backup your bitcoin wallet, but that goes without saying :)
  • zannrzannr Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2014
    What i need to know is how to purchase Ehter. 1.) What software and where can i get it 2.) When i can start buying it and where I buy it 3.) can i use USD,. Bitcoin, etc... Please point me and others to a full page of details regarding this. If you arnt sure of some of the info yet please say thats its TBA but please give us what you do know as of now. Thanks! : )