utterly confused on how to work with Ethereum ABI

OK, so I have a functioning contract at 0x0dc02922f33e45537411b9f92a1dcc9750ba9932
it is a remodeled instance of EtherEx, using it more as a "token marketplace"
the EtherEx web server has a function for registering a new token on the marketplace, but it isnt working for me. i have made sure to have the wallet which owns the tokens as being pointed thru rpc to the EtherEx instance, it provides me with a confirmation dialogue, but does not register the subcurrency on the platform. i have tried editing the .yaml file used to deploy the contracts to no avail. i have tried editing the fixtures.js file in the frontend, again with negative results.

reading further into the EtherEx documentation, it provides ANOTHER method to register the subcurrencies, thru the API.
it provides this structure to do so:

add_market(currency_name, contract_address, decimal_precision, price_denominator, minimum_total, category)

i know where all the variables go, etc. but i am completely bollocksed when it comes to using the API on the Ethereum client to interact with the contract. as an example, to register one of the tokens i have built, the parameters would be:

add_market(PSG, 0xb279834d5e5c153c2cd5b851560b0e5df521e9d4, 1, 10000000, 100000000000000000, 1)

this should add the token "PSG" at the above address with 1 decimal point, with a price denominator at .00000001, with a minimum purchase of .1ETH into category 1 on the web server. the question is:

how do i formulate this on the geth CLI as a transaction to register the token onto the exchange using the above AB!?

the EtherEx package includes "etherex.js" in the javascript/abi folder which includes an add_market function, referenced below, so how do i access that to get the tokens registered? any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

module.exports = [
{
"constant": false,
"type": "function",
"name": "add_market(int256,int256,int256,int256,int256,int256)",
"outputs": [
{
"type": "int256",
"name": "out"
}
],
"inputs": [