ethOS - Linux Ethereum Mining Platform

12346»

Comments

• cristisstcristisst Member Posts: 11
    Hi, what to write i remote conf file to reboot the rig? The description in sample.conf file is very ambiguos:

REMOTE REBOOT NOTES
    #
    # You are able to reboot remotely. Start with "1" (no quotes) to reboot a rig.
    # Then, if you want to reboot again, increment it to 2, then 3, then 4, etc etc (never skip any numbers).
  • cristisstcristisst Member Posts: 11
    Just spoke with a support person from ethos. So, the line should be like
    reb workername 1 and then increasing 2,3,4 and so on
  • thepixelgeekthepixelgeek PhillyMember Posts: 96
    Remote.conf no longer pulling in my GitHubGist file. It was working fine before.
  • twentyfourseventwentyfourseven Member Posts: 9
    Are the hashrates comparable to latest claymore miner for ethereum? His optimized programs add or or two hashes compared to earlier versions (in windows).. I guess I am about to find out. Thanks!
  • 813bits813bits Member Posts: 21
    Does anyone know how to interpret the "L - 5 min load load average" (sysload) variable in the web console? Almost all of my miners are running between 0.2 - 0.4, then a few are at 1.4 - 1.6, then a rig will crash and go offline and the sysload will read something crazy like 6.3 or 15.6. What actions should I take based on this value?
  • 813bits813bits Member Posts: 21
    1.2.9 update - has anyone figured out the 'flag' commands in the new update for Claymore ETH mining to a pool that uses username.worker? I had all of my claymore.stub.conf files running great until this update...