SCAM ALERT FAKE TWITTER ACCOUNT ASK FOR MONEY

nemirkonemirko Posts: 13Member
1. Yesterday i have been contacted on twitter from @VitalikButrein (this is similar to @VitalikButerin but is is two different accounts) with this message :

"We're doing an exclusive ETH sale for social media influencers today. Get between 1-5 BTC worth of ETH at half the ETH/BTC rate, as a promotional. If you have received this e-mail, you should have already been selected and introduced to this social initiative via Twitter."

2. Then he ask me to give him my mail and he send me this message on mail :

"Hello,

We're doing an exclusive ETH sale for social media influencers today. Get between 1-5 BTC worth of ETH at half the ETH/BTC rate, as a promotional. If you have received this e-mail, you should have already been selected and introduced to this social initiative via Twitter.

We have set up an automated system for redeeming your half-off ETH. Whatever amount of BTC you send to the address that has been generated below, will be doubled and that is the amount of ETH you will receive. Please reply to this e-mail with your ETH address written clearly, so that it can be forwarded to you.

Your generated BTC address is:
1BiE8rXqLTx5feokJxwmCAWgdJgq2sbmnB

Please note, only the first transaction sent to this address will be used for this half-off promotion. No additional transactions will be allowed. Also, any amount over 5 BTC will not be counted as double, as we have limited funds to spread out for this promotion.

If you have any questions, please return to Twitter direct messages as they are a swift means of communications.
"

After i do some research it came not from ethereum.org , it came from THIS SITE https://emkei.cz

And please everyone report this and dont send it any money to it...

I hope I save a lot of people money on this way

my ETH address for donation : 0x3222ba3f3e79ea0e31467eee7639b57923558ccd
23.jpg 148.9K

Comments