I'm reblasting this topic as it still hasn't imported my ethereum.cc ETC into my ethereum wallet

CabbotroNCabbotroN Salem, OregonMember Posts: 34 ✭✭
As outlined in https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/comment/12112/#Comment_12112 ,

it's been 24 hours...the https://www.ethercoin.cc submission form shows my order of transferring ETH to my wallet, but it doesn't say sent yet. I tried sending newly purchased 16.38442855 ETC to my ethereum wallet using the ETC upload tool available on www.etherecoin.cc Hmm...My Ethereum wallet doesn't even say pending deposit after 24 hours. What gives?

Okay so my 6.38442855 EtherCoin still haven't been applied into my Ethereum.org wallet. I'm glad I did this simple test before I put some big money down, but no one so far has provided any insight whatsoever as to why it takes more than 24 hours. How else can I purchase ETC and have it sent to my wallet? I followed the instructions on Ethercoin.cc. The ETC is no longer in my hands and it worries me that there is currently no sign of it's arrival into my wallet...no pending deposit or anthing...help!

Comments

• CabbotroNCabbotroN Salem, OregonMember Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited August 2015
  • StephanTualStephanTual London, EnglandMember, Moderator Posts: 1,282 mod
    Right, so, for clarity, @CabbotroN, we have nothing to do with Ethercoin. This is an issue you need to take to them, thank you.
    edited August 2015
    I have a simple hypothesis: Our 'friends' at ethercoin.cc are 'harboring' the ether they purchased on loans which they then partially paid back using MY bitcoin. They do this so they can 'roll it' on the exchange to make MORE bitcoin on it for as long as possible before the said rightful owners demand their rightfully purchased ether--and even THEN, the said owner must wait until the 'buy-back' order completes before they actually give it to the buyer.
    and yes, Stephan--this has nothing to do with the Ethereum Foundation. I'm just posting it here to educate others so they don't fall into the same trap.
    edited August 2015
    (by the way, this matter was settled by Ethercoin this morning by email as they verified the transaction on the blockchain, and showed me the link to my total available balance: https://etherchain.org/account/0x007b9fc31905b4994b04c9e2cfdc5e2770503f42 )
    edited October 2015
    I'm guessing I have to use GETH to extract the ether, as it was from the pre-presale. Why can't I access my ether from my wallet file? Because the password won't work. Someone who purchased ether on the same day as me got theirs just fine...so I have no idea what the HECK is up with my password! I've used the pyethrecovery.py tool but that only makes it easier to know what I know already. Is my ether gone for good? How could I have miss-recorded my etherpassword? Will this be another lost 2000 ETH block on the blockchain like what happened with Bitcoin?
    Maybe Stephan can help me reclaim my ETH.... 007b9fc31905b4994b04c9e2cfdc5e2770503f42 ... it now being impossible to import my pre-presale ether into MyEtherWallet, unlike others.
    Post edited by CabbotroN on
  • ordoeordoe tehranMember Posts: 132 ✭✭
    You forgot your passphrase? :-(
    edited October 2015
    well, whatever that password I need is to import my Ether into myetherwallet...I didn't forget it, I have a date-stamped July 23rd 2014 text file with the password I used, but it does not unlock my JSON to import my ether from the presale to MyEtherWallet.com. It says invalid password.
    edited October 21
    hi everyone! It's me from 2 years ago. Okay so I found out why my password didnt work. A rogue group of neo-nazi/fake-jews intercepted me in a layover flight at LAX a few years back and added 244 characters to the end of it...'which is allowed' (SHA-256) if you know enough etherscript. What all those added words are I cannot recall...as they microwaved my brain with HF afterwards...and stole my password so now I am under their COMPLETE ether-control. This is the same group that STOLE my father's first 2,000 ether. And they blamed me for that after-the-fact also, when they actually used it to create their own leveraged long position.

Ethereum, among all crypto...is actually made of lawless, L.A. gangsters disguised as mad scientists...who are made of my old grade-school classmates. There's really no other way; because I distinctly recall the argument on the playground 30 years ago. It is such a shame... especially since half the group, or Census Bureau if you will, was actually on my side and got me in on the pre-sale. They warned me about the vigilantes, which made me real nervous. In fact, due to this bad Investment I have reverted back to something I CAN depend on...My Castle in The Sky!

The very word Ethereum is repugnant to it's name--ETHER isn't real, but a belief system; so any levitation you may see from it is based on belief; not reality. Ultimately your ethers will only end up inflating the fiat system. My ethers? What exactly are you talking about?
    Post edited by CabbotroN on
    As I've been picking macnuts all day, visions of my past have begun to surface. Prior to me being spoofed by government radar, I apparently pledged my 2000 ethereum so I could go to space; the real thing. What I'm talking about is Blue Origin!
    edited October 21
    Apparently, this rogue group is something my own mind fabricated, and the only way for me to get the passphrase is for me to wait it out until 2020. All those leveraged and long positions I've been missing is a scheme developed by THE ETHERNAUTS to control my ego... so I'll just bide my time in silence, go back to prison and when I am released, I'll have a large chunk to use so I can commence with my agenda, which is to create Affordable Power Systems. I'll predict ether to be at say, $2,500 by then (bitcoin curve). A bottle of coke should also be $50, according to Robert Zmetkis.