Mining error?

ISUtherISUther Member Posts: 33
I started mining today morning.
At the mometn i see nothing in my wallet.
Using Ethereum Wallet (desktop version)

Comments

• FydeFyde Member Posts: 8
    I don't use Claymore but I think that's the dev fee, every once in a while the miner is going to stop and start again and it will mine to the dev wallet for like a minute and then go back to yours. That's normal.
  • mtbmtb Member Posts: 23
    Yes, this is developer fee.
    "This miner is free-to-use, however, current developer fee is 1% for Ethereum-only mining mode (-mode 1) and 1.5% for dual mining mode (-mode 0), every hour the miner mines for 36 or 54 seconds for developer.
    For 2GB cards (they cannot mine ETH/ETC anymore) devfee is 0%, so on 2GB cards you can mine all ETH forks without devfee, this miner is completely free in this case."

You mine on nanopool, you must to reach minimum payment to see ETH in your wallet.
    You can see your minner stat at https://eth.nanopool.org/account/YOURWALLETADDRESS

Change YOURWALLETADDRESS with your address, 0x...
  • ISUtherISUther Member Posts: 33
    I have heard that some how i can change when payout to my wallet is made. Where can i change that?
  • mtbmtb Member Posts: 23
    On your https://eth.nanopool.org/account/YOURWALLETADDRESS nanopool page, you click settings, and you can change minimum payment.
    But to do this you need to have your email in miner configuration.
  • ISUtherISUther Member Posts: 33
    Thnx for help.
    What can cause the issue.
    I started mining and using Using Ethereum Wallet (desktop version)
    tho at one point windows reports to me that my SSD is almoust full.
    No aplication i have takes this much
    and applications installed total may be about 50 gb total
    not 250 gb

i suspect it is some how related to mining or wallet.
  • Ericjh801Ericjh801 Utah, USAMember Posts: 231 ✭✭
    Currently you are set to get paid at 0.05 ETH. That is the lowest payment they will make.
    ISUther said:

I have heard that some how i can change when payout to my wallet is made. Where can i change that?