* We have a #721
non fungible token based dApp for sports bets. http://cryptosportz.com/
* The contract works on Ropsten TestNet. We'd love to hear from anyone that is interested in playing with it. https://github.com/cryptosportz/cryptosportz
A bit more background:
The premise of our dapp is that many crypto guys are also sports fans (like ourselves) and that it would be nice to have a decentralized way to bet against one another on sporting event outcomes. We ran a little pilot for the Super Bowl and had a handful of guys participate. Now we are trying to do a few games for the UEFA Champions League.
What we are asking the community:
* The biggest concern/question is does this appeal to people? Naturally interested to hear from anyone but ideally sports fans.
* We really don't want to do an ICO and sell tokens. The idea is to let the community play against each other and monetize through a small percentage (4%). We get feedback all the time that says "do a token" and our stance is that another token is the last thing the world needs.
The Dapp details:
* You are a fan of team A (let's say Real Madrid), and they are playing a big game on Tuesday (against PSG). Our dapp allows you to create a score prediction (let's say 3-1) to add a bit of edge to the game. The idea is that there will be other fans of Madrid or PSG that will have a different prediction from you (1-1, 0-1, etc.) and the contract let's you buy #721
non fungible tokens with your respective predictions. When the game is over, the contract resolves itself through the oracle and if you guessed correctly you can trade your winning token back for your share of the total contract value (= contract pool/# winning tokens).
* We'd love to hear from the community about whether this is too complicated, or boring, or great, or etc. We got featured on DappRadar.com and are looking at some of the dApps on there like games of scarcity and others, doing very well. Basically wondering if there's something that the community wants that we're not doing.
Again, don't need to use real ETH. Everything works in Ropsten so please come by and play around. All you need is Meta Mask. Send us some feedback here or on Telegram, Twitter, etc. All the social links are at the bottom of the site.
Thank you in advance