New Ethereum Pool with the latest technology, Only 0.5% fee. You will be surprised

Comments

• UcryptoUcrypto Member Posts: 43
    As the the automatic MultiMining with the auto-exchange in Bitcoin service is on a beta-testing stage we offer you to take part in it to make sure about the profitability instead of waiting for release. To get an access send a request to [email protected] o:)
  • happytreefriendshappytreefriends Member Posts: 537 ✭✭✭
    I suggest people don'tbother with this unfinished pool.

Your pool has no ability to see actual payouts. Shows a percentage, IF you actively mine. If you stop it drops to zero right away. Your tech support is totally useless and could not even answer my question of how much or when my payment would be sent out, of the last block the pool found (after 290hours or so, 260% unluck).
    Mined on it for 8 or so days with 220mh more or less and got 0.0 for it.

I suggest people don'tbother with this unfinished pool.

Your pool has no ability to see actual payouts. Shows a percentage, IF you actively mine. If you stop it drops to zero right away. Your tech support is totally useless and could not even answer my question of how much or when my payment would be sent out, of the last block the pool found (after 290hours or so, 260% unluck).
    Mined on it for 8 or so days with 220mh more or less and got 0.0 for it.

Hello.
    - Actual payouts can see only miner who has full wallet address, it was made for full anonymity. Anyway you can always check it on Etherscan typing your wallet address or go to our account and check it there https://etherscan.io/address/0x13017cccef4b1855c27c41a03ad549fbb707609f
    - If you stop mining you will get your reward anyway, we have PROP system and you get your payout according to your shares after the block is found and it doesn't matter you are mining on this pool at this moment or not.
    - As for your last sentense, check please your wallet and write me please ([email protected]) if you really didn't get the reward. We have never had such situations but if it really happened to you we will compensate you everything.
    edited March 1
    I will email you, but the part where we are supposed to enter the full wallet address does not work. Tested it on chrome, IE, and my android phone. Keeps saying address and wallet do not match. Brought this to your support personel's attention over a week ago and he confirmed it was still in development. Yesterday your support person could not look up my payment or even when I was supposed to be paid. Useless.

I know my own wallet and it's the same on the miners and what I'm entering on your site. I checked and there has been no payment still to my wallet/mining address.
    I also never got any payment of the last block before either. I only mined a bit into that but still.

I will email you, but the part where we are supposed to enter the full wallet address does not work. Tested it on chrome, IE, and my android phone. Keeps saying address and wallet do not match. Brought this to your support personel's attention over a week ago and he confirmed it was still in development. Yesterday your support person could not look up my payment or even when I was supposed to be paid. Useless.

I know my own wallet and it's the same on the miners and what I'm entering on your site. I checked and there has been no payment still to my wallet/mining address.
    I also never got any payment of the last block before either. I only mined a bit into that but still.

Let's continue by email and I will help you. I suppose you do something wrong because everything works. I have Double cheked that. Anyway don't worry, even if you decide to mine on another pool I will help you with everything and pay the compensation.
  • fukado113fukado113 Member Posts: 4
    Hello development team
    I am from Vietnam and I would like to cooperate with you to deploy and develop your Ethereum digging system in my country to maximize sales and profits. We will bear the cost of placing servers, advertising and operating systems in the country, to maximize the potential of the system. If you agree to respond to me via email: [email protected], we will work directly with you through Skype to plan. Looking forward to hear from you, thanks for reading
    Looks like they found there was a problem during a pool update that made my earnings disappear.
    I got my losses recouped and they contacted me via email quickly. I like that.
    I put my rigs back on the pool and we'll see how things fare for another or two blocks.
  • fonebookheadfonebookhead Member Posts: 16
    @happytreefriends thanks for the review of experience with this pool
  • jmsjrjmsjr Member Posts: 42
    edited March 6
    Hi @Ucrypto ,

The on-line doc is contradicting each other on how to connect:

1) The front page ( http://eth-pool.ucrypto.net/ ) says to use port 8888
    2) The help page ( http://eth-pool.ucrypto.net/#/help ) says to use port 8008 .. which you also mentioned at the start of this thread / discussion.

3) Also, I would like to use ethminer instead of Claymore, but the help page suggests that you only support HTTP instead of stratum for ethminer. Please update help page that, when using ethminer, you can use:

--stratum eth-pool:ucrypto.net:8008
    --stratum-protocol 1

4) How do I specify my work name using ethminer using your pool ?
    When using ethermine.org, I was using something like:

--user-pass 0xFFFFFFFFF.worker_name

.. where 0xFFFFF is my wallet address

5) Finally, will you support direct stratum ( without proxy ) and TLS in the near future ?
    Post edited by jmsjr on
    Hi @Ucrypto ,

When does the "Pending Balance" get updated on my miner's stats page ?
    Granted I have only been mining for 2.25 hours starting today with just one GPU to try it out, and have only submitted 122 shares:

```
    ℹ 13:04:26|stratum | Received new job #33d85613… from eth-pool.ucrypto.net
    cu 13:04:26|cuda-0 | Switch time 36 ms.
    m 13:04:30|ethminer| Speed 28.13 Mh/s gpu/0 28.13 66C 80% [A122+0:R0+0:F0] Time: 02:15
    m 13:04:35|ethminer| Speed 28.41 Mh/s gpu/0 28.41 66C 80% [A122+0:R0+0:F0] Time: 02:15
    m 13:04:40|ethminer| Speed 28.65 Mh/s gpu/0 28.65 66C 80% [A122+0:R0+0:F0] Time: 02:16
    ```

... My miner's stats page shows that:

Pending Balance: 0.00000000
    Your Round Share: 0.005754%

Looks like they found there was a problem during a pool update that made my earnings disappear.
    I got my losses recouped and they contacted me via email quickly. I like that.
    I put my rigs back on the pool and we'll see how things fare for another or two blocks.

Is this where the "Pending Balance" is not updating ? I just joined and after 4.5 hours, the pending balance is still zero despite having submitted about 229 shares.
    I have stopped mining on ucrypto pool for now as I do not know what is my unpaid balance .. and IF I am getting paid.

@Ucrypto ...please fix the miner's stats page. Will be back after it has been fixed.
    jmsjr said:

I have stopped mining on ucrypto pool for now as I do not know what is my unpaid balance .. and IF I am getting paid.

@Ucrypto ...please fix the miner's stats page. Will be back after it has been fixed.

Hello. We have PROP reward system, when block is found, the reward is distributed among all workers proportionally to how much shares each of them has found. So as on the most pools you get reward after the block is found. So, miner's stats page works properly, we are just working on more detailed stats.
    Ucrypto said:

jmsjr said:

Hello. We have PROP reward system, when block is found, the reward is distributed among all workers proportionally to how much shares each of them has found. So as on the most pools you get reward after the block is found. So, miner's stats page works properly, we are just working on more detailed stats.
    Ahhh .. OK .. I should have read that front page more closely. Thanks, will mine again.
    edited March 6
    jmsjr said:

Pending balance it is the balance when after the block is found you get the reward that is less than a minimum payout ( on ethereum it is 0.01ETH) and this amount is displayed in Pending Balance until you earn more than 0.01Eth.
    @jmsjr As for configurations, look through the page https://ucrypto.net/how-to-connect/?curr=ETH, if you don't find the needed information, write us - we will add that to our website. Thank you for mining on our pool and your help with our development=)

jmsjr said:

Ucrypto said:

jmsjr said:

Ahhh .. OK .. I should have read that front page more closely. Thanks, will mine again.
    You are welcome=)Toworrow we will add most common questions to FAQ page (https://ucrypto.net/faq/) for you, thank you for contacting us=)
  • netcoreznetcorez Member Posts: 5
    Hello guys, I was hoping to have some feedbacks from users before switching my 800Mhs rigs there ?
  • NekroNekro Member Posts: 16
    netcorez said:

Hello guys, I was hoping to have some feedbacks from users before switching my 800Mhs rigs there ?

I have been mining Eth there since November. So I am mining there almost from the beginning and I do see the improvement, I believe in these guys and believe that this pool has a great future. Also I occasionally rent power on Nicehash to mine on this pool and as the result, I can say, that I am a lucky person :D Because profit was great
  • netcoreznetcorez Member Posts: 5
    Nekro said:

netcorez said:

I have been mining Eth there since November. So I am mining there almost from the beginning and I do see the improvement, I believe in these guys and believe that this pool has a great future. Also I occasionally rent power on Nicehash to mine on this pool and as the result, I can say, that I am a lucky person :D Because profit was great
    Thanks for your feedback! I'll move 1 rig next week then. See you there soon :wink:
    Guys, we have completed FAG page where you can find the needed information, if you have some more questions - write us, we will add. Also we change the searching miners logic - now you have to enter the full wallet address and you will see your full stats.
    edited March 21
    Akroma (AKA) pool is being tested now! Soon it will be available for everyone! Check out our news in
    Telegram https://t.me/uCryptoPool
    Instagram https://instagram.com/ucrypto_pool/?hl=ru
    Twitter https://twitter.com/uCrypto_
    Facebook https://facebook.com/ucryptopool/
  • AasimarAasimar Member Posts: 5
    netcorez said:

I've been mining Eth for almost 4 weeks. And I am pretty impressed with the increased profit ( almost 5% ). I also really like their website with FAQ and 24/7 tech support.
    Victorium (VIC) pool is being tested now! The formation time of the new block is about 30 seconds, and the reward received by the miner for the addition is 6.5 coins. The price of the coin at the moment is $0.12347345, the coin is already at the exchanges.
    Check out our news, in some day the coin will be available!
    How do we choose the coins for our multipool?
    Each coin should have a web page and the White paper where should be noted that the coin will be released on the stock exchange in the nearest future. A technology, algorithm and features are very important factors in choosing the coin for our pool. For example, Pegas has a deposit system, Pirl — MasterNode, so every coin on our pool has its own feature and purpose, and we do believe in their future. Another meaningful factor is BitcoinTalk forum - there must be a topic with the coin. Thanks to its huge user base (more than 464,000 community members) BitcoinTalk soon became a valuable traffic source for everything connected to cryptocurrency.
    So check out our pools, learn about the available coins and start mining=)

• XcoderXcoder Member Posts: 35
    Nekro said:

... I can say, that I am a lucky person :D Because profit was great

But now it seams to be dead. No ETH block mined since weeks...
  • Ericjh801Ericjh801 Utah, USAMember Posts: 360 ✭✭
    Pool hash rate is only 1.13 GHS. I've got more than that myself, thus why i don't switch to pools like that.
    Xcoder said:

Nekro said:

... I can say, that I am a lucky person :D Because profit was great

But now it seams to be dead. No ETH block mined since weeks...
    We are testing mulipool now with our farm, soon will return the power.
    Ericjh801 said:

Pool hash rate is only 1.13 GHS. I've got more than that myself, thus why i don't switch to pools like that.

Soon we will return a good hashrate. Also there are 14 different pools at uCrypto.net, other coins are also profitable
  • Ericjh801Ericjh801 Utah, USAMember Posts: 360 ✭✭
    Soon doesn't help find blocks for current miners.... :)