New Ethereum Pool with the latest technology, Only 0.5% fee. You will be surprised

UcryptoUcrypto Member Posts: 40
Hi all,
We at Ucrypto.net would like to welcome all miners to our newly launched Ethereum Pool.
Using latest technology available to build it, we are confident once you try mining with us you will appreciate the difference as have we.
There are daily payouts and with your help we can build a presence on the network and increase our profits together.
Only 0.5% Pool Fee
We carry costs of all transactions
We offer a referral program.
There is live chat available for support.
Start:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-pool.ucrypto.net:8008 -ewal 0xc94ce6d3dff9d7f1b34add10a8364978c9843027 -eworker (rigname) -epsw x -mode 1 -ftime 10

If you have any questions:
Email - [email protected]
Skype - live:6916ce8b82bec02e

Comments

• UcryptoUcrypto Member Posts: 40
    HOT OFFERS for those who register now:
    Hash rate Bonus
    The bonus is calculated based on your average monthly hash rate and is paid out to your wallet on monthly basis during first 6 months of mining with us. Start mining with Ucrypto.net now to get your bonus.
    100 MH/S $ 100
    1000 MH/S (1 gh/s) $ 1,000
    10 GH/S $ 10,000
    100 GH/S $ 30,000
    Referral program
    Ucrypto.net charges minimal commission on the market - 0,5% and we are willing to share our profits. Check our pool, make sure that it's profitable and safe to work with us, recommend our pool to other miners and get a bonus from pool's commission
  • NekroNekro Member Posts: 16
    oh yes, I have joined it a week ago..guys, join us, we need more ghs :p To be honest, nice pool, really
  • katatunixkatatunix Member Posts: 5
    joined it,
    thank you!
    katatunix said:

joined it,
    thank you!

You are welcome! :)
    If you have any questions or want to take part in Referral Program join us on skype: https://join.skype.com/pTHcoPaOLZtz
  • alex17nalex17n Member Posts: 3
    Hello) I want to say thanks for your pool, fast and friendly support, it's the first pool that compensates everything when there is any problem. I hope all my ideas that I gave in chat support will help to make a great pool.
    alex17n said:

Hello) I want to say thanks for your pool, fast and friendly support, it's the first pool that compensates everything when there is any problem. I hope all my ideas that I gave in chat support will help to make a great pool.

You are welcome! Thank you for joining us and your help in our development! ;)
    ATTENTION! A new software is being tested now and a pool restart is planned. We will pay copensation for the diruptions and orphans, so we have to identify every miner at our pool. To get compensation you should send your ewal address to [email protected] Thanks you for mining with us, we are sure that you will appreciate our updated pool.
  • tuxi78tuxi78 Member Posts: 1
    I'm running my rig with this pool now :) currently 60 MH/s... more coming in a few days ;-)
    tuxi78 said:

I'm running my rig with this pool now :) currently 60 MH/s... more coming in a few days ;-)

Hello. When did you start?If you have 100mh/s you will get bonus 100$, for that contact me please at [email protected] or in skype https://join.skype.com/hUenfSETYklj
  • trustincryptotrustincrypto Member Posts: 2
    Man. I wanna join the pool. But I already start mining in a new pool. with 180mh . I would consider joining you after i get my 1 eth

Man. I wanna join the pool. But I already start mining in a new pool. with 180mh . I would consider joining you after i get my 1 eth

Hello=) You are welcome at our pool=) Soon our pool will start work with a new soft and you will enjoy our pool, we are sure=) Join us in skype where you can ask any question https://join.skype.com/bxmHu8cIhIKD
    Hello! We have paid for all the orphans and for mining on the old pool before the restart. Check please your wallets!
  • Ericjh801Ericjh801 Utah, USAMember Posts: 353 ✭✭
    Are you still offering the bonus? How does that work?
    Ucrypto said:

Hello! We have paid for all the orphans and for mining on the old pool before the restart. Check please your wallets!

Attention!!!Excellent (delicious) news for miners.
    Ucrypto is multipool now that provides the opportunity to mine the most profitable coins. This allows you to find the most gainful combination and increase your profit up to 30%.A wide variety of supported crypto-currencies is available: Ethereum, Ellaism, Expanse, Whale, Pirl and we do not stop, every day the new coin is avaolable to mine.
    uCrypto.net provides stable and stable operation on various algorithms and scripts. The site has a simple and intuitive interface, even for beginners. We assume the cost of all transactions. Low, to be precise, the lowest commission, timely payment of fees, reliable and high-speed equipment, as well as technical support for the site, which is available 24/7 - all this we are ready to offer you. Great opportunities uCrypto.net does not convey in five, and even ten proposals. Check our possibilities in practice.
    Join the new generation of Multi Mining together with uCrypto.net

https://ucrypto.net/ - our website.

Our hashrate is rising!! We find block every day, join us! ;)
  • NekroNekro Member Posts: 16
    Pirl 2GH.Great! Thank you guys)))
  • happytreefriendshappytreefriends Member Posts: 537 ✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    How do you check the earnings with your miner? Do you need to create an account?

Nevermind. I figured it out.
  • SaphSaph Member Posts: 57
    Think I'm going to try moving one of my rigs over tonight, got a total of around 600mh/s split over 3 rigs. How does this referral thing work? (In work and site is blocked, back to work I go!)
    edited February 16
    Saph said:

Think I'm going to try moving one of my rigs over tonight, got a total of around 600mh/s split over 3 rigs. How does this referral thing work? (In work and site is blocked, back to work I go!)

Read please about referral program there https://ucrypto.net/faq/

How do you check the earnings with your miner? Do you need to create an account?

Nevermind. I figured it out.

Creating account isn't required. You can see your stats on the pool overview page. If you have problem with is, contact us please.
  • happytreefriendshappytreefriends Member Posts: 537 ✭✭✭
    Your finances page does NOT work, verified it with a tech support chat person 2 days ago.
    There is no way to see the exact amount of earnings from a block, nor track supposed payments and if below the payment minimum how much is owed until next block.

Also, I've been on your pool for about 5 days now and if I go by your % earned stats, I'm waaay down vs other pools. I'm giving this 2 more days to make it a week but if it does not get better and more stats are available to properly track your earnings, I think this is a turkey, or worse...

Your finances page does NOT work, verified it with a tech support chat person 2 days ago.
    There is no way to see the exact amount of earnings from a block, nor track supposed payments and if below the payment minimum how much is owed until next block.

Also, I've been on your pool for about 5 days now and if I go by your % earned stats, I'm waaay down vs other pools. I'm giving this 2 more days to make it a week but if it does not get better and more stats are available to properly track your earnings, I think this is a turkey, or worse...

Hello, Track the payments you can on Etherscan, for example, https://etherscan.io/address/0x13017cccef4b1855c27c41a03ad549fbb707609f.
    Your stats you can find in the pool's overview - find yourself in the list anc click on it - сlick "open" button and enter your full wallet address. Only and owner of full wallet adress can see his financial information. If you want to see something more tell us please, we are ready to develop our website and add new features=)
    edited February 20
    =============Important information===============
    We are developing a new pool hopping service, but now we already offer you to test our partner's pool hopping project with the closed access.
    Pool hopping is a great opportunity to catch short blocks and at the beginning of a round the mining is more profitable, so it can rise the profit up to 20%.
    To connect write please to our tech support or send a request to [email protected]
    Post edited by Ucrypto on
  • SapfonSapfon FinlandMember Posts: 3
    I can add more hash on top of my current 850mh. Installing new rigs in few days to boost me to 1.35gh. But it still seems to take us in the pool forever to get any balance as we are so low in miners.

Thinking of putting my Nvidias in as well but that would cost me profit as other algos more profitable.
    Sapfon said:

I can add more hash on top of my current 850mh. Installing new rigs in few days to boost me to 1.35gh. But it still seems to take us in the pool forever to get any balance as we are so low in miners.

Thinking of putting my Nvidias in as well but that would cost me profit as other algos more profitable.

Hello,the more hashrate you have the more rewards you get=) Soon the hashrate will be higher on our pool, we are testing other our pools with our farms.
  • SapfonSapfon FinlandMember Posts: 3
    Ucrypto said:

Hello,the more hashrate you have the more rewards you get=) Soon the hashrate will be higher on our pool, we are testing other our pools with our farms.

I am aware that the more hashrate the more rewards, been mining some time with my current small farm of 40 x RX 580, 54 x 1060 6gb, 12 x 1070. Now adding 12 x RX580, 12 x 1060 and 5 x 1080ti. Mostly mining other algos but thinking of putting all 580s to Ethereum.

Was just concerned that with under 10GH pool it will take us quite a long to hit a block. Do you happen to have dual pool for XVG mining ?
    Sapfon said:

Ucrypto said:

I am aware that the more hashrate the more rewards, been mining some time with my current small farm of 40 x RX 580, 54 x 1060 6gb, 12 x 1070. Now adding 12 x RX580, 12 x 1060 and 5 x 1080ti. Mostly mining other algos but thinking of putting all 580s to Ethereum.

Was just concerned that with under 10GH pool it will take us quite a long to hit a block. Do you happen to have dual pool for XVG mining ?
    Anyway the block will be found, on small pools it is not as often as on big pools, but because the total hashrate is less than on bigger pools your round share will be much bigger and your reward will be as you find 10 block on big pool.
    As for XVG, it isn't planned yet to add it but if we add new pools we will inform you!