Should I keep mining or sell my rig?

petcuiulian880petcuiulian880 Member Posts: 4
Hello. I invested 3500 euros in a ethereum mining rig back in july (6x gtx 1070). Now I have the opportunity to sell it for 3000 euros. The thing I'm asking you is, would I make more money if I'd hold the mining rig and sell later, like february, or it's a good choice to sell at 3000 euros right now and be happy with my earnings so far? Please help me decide! Thank you guys, I'm looking forward to know your opinions. (Sorry if my english is bad in any way).
I am sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread!

Comments

• mikeomikeo Member Posts: 175 ✭✭
    IMO sell now and invest the 3000E in bitcoin on the next dip if you are looking to maximize profit. It’s possible such a strategy could double to 6000E by February, but certainly would make more than Mining during that period.
  • JukeboxJukebox Member Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Hello. I invested 3500 euros in a ethereum mining rig back in july (6x gtx 1070). Now I have the opportunity to sell it for 3000 euros. The thing I'm asking you is, would I make more money if I'd hold the mining rig and sell later, like february, or it's a good choice to sell at 3000 euros right now and be happy with my earnings so far? Please help me decide! Thank you guys, I'm looking forward to know your opinions. (Sorry if my english is bad in any way).
    I am sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread!

Cryptocurrency mining is the same like sex. You do - or you don't.
    B)
  • petcuiulian880petcuiulian880 Member Posts: 4
    Ok guys, thank you for your advices! I decided to keep the mining rig for 3, 4 more months. It looks good with this eth and zcash prices going up