Hello. I invested 3500 euros in a ethereum mining rig back in july (6x gtx 1070). Now I have the opportunity to sell it for 3000 euros. The thing I'm asking you is, would I make more money if I'd hold the mining rig and sell later, like february, or it's a good choice to sell at 3000 euros right now and be happy with my earnings so far? Please help me decide! Thank you guys, I'm looking forward to know your opinions. (Sorry if my english is bad in any way).
I am sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread!