10x Rx 570 8gb Sell or Hold?

David047David047 Member Posts: 207
Hello guys,
after month of waiting I was able to get my Rx 570s. However, now the difficulty is so high that I make here in Germany even minus with the present status. I am thinking to sell them unless I get a student room with 0€ electricity costs which is almost impossible to obtain now. What do you suggest? Are you guys even profitible now???

Comments

• theonektheonek Member Posts: 39
    with approximetely 280MH you have to be still in profit... I think about a little more than ether a month will be.... As expected it's price wouldn't be so low forever... Patiente is the key, from here forward there will be interesting stuff!
  • greatauror28greatauror28 Member Posts: 122
    Keep
    On
    Mining!

Just hodl the coin if you can, price will go up next year.
  • James0James0 Member Posts: 23
    Sell the cards, the money you make buy eth and hold. The ROI will be over a year and eth spikes in the new year your only have around 3/4 eth if your lucky. if you buy now you might get 9 or 10 eth maybe more, with no power cost.

food for thought.

I sold all my cards last week and just purchased more eth direct I'm in for the long hold.

cheers
  • capricacaprica Member Posts: 7
    It's kind of nice to have excess heat during the winter, especially if you can't agree on room temperature with your land lord.
  • David047David047 Member Posts: 207
    edited October 10
    Many thanks for your advice! So after my holiday trip I will decide. I pay 0,28$ per kw/h so its a huge rip off here in Germany. So I need a 0€ electricity facility.

Did you guys think about Ubiq?
  • greatauror28greatauror28 Member Posts: 122
    David047 said:

Many thanks for your advice! So after my holiday trip I will decide. I pay 0,28$ per kw/h so its a huge rip off here in Germany. So I need a 0€ electricity facility.

Did you guys think about Ubiq?

With your power cost already being high, you're kinda in the disadvantage already. In hindsight, did you thought about that? Not blaming but if you pay 28 cents per kWh for power, it'll be an uphill battle for you even if ETH increases in value.

I only pay 3.5cents per kWh and it's even a 10-12months ROI for me.
  • David047David047 Member Posts: 207
    sorry it were 26 cents. I was paying 0€ recently but I was just able to rent the flat for 2 month. 3.5 cent man in which country is electricity that cheap?? omfg! Do you think its better to sell new GPUs or to sell a 13 GPU rig? I d assume selling a big rig would make more money?
  • ecs87ecs87 Dekalb, ILMember Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    Sell the GPUs individually unless you want the hassle of dealing with a customer who says you sold them a broken rig when in reality they have zero idea how to tune.
  • KlintistwoodKlintistwood Member Posts: 140
    @David047 you shouldn't wait too long to start selling your GPU, RX570 are not new cards, new models are coming to the market and the premium price you probably paid will collapse at some point when interest in mining with those cards will decrease.