Nanopool Claymore's miner command

digimondigimon Member Posts: 43
Hello,

On the help page at nanopool.org the command for Claymore's miner includes "YOUR_ETH_ADDRESS/YOUR_WORKER_NAME/YOUR_EMAIL" and everywhere else the eth address and worker name are divided by a period ".", not a slash "/".
What is correct in this case, and does it really matter if it is period or slash?

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• erstwealerstweal MidwestMember Posts: 122 ✭✭
    I'm not sure what you mean by everywhere else, but I've only seen separated by a / and I haven't seen separated by a period.
  • digimondigimon Member Posts: 43
    edited October 2017
    erstweal said:

I'm not sure what you mean by everywhere else, but I've only seen separated by a / and I haven't seen separated by a period.

For all the failover servers for Claymore's miner on the same Help page at nanopool.org they have it with period: "YOUR_ETH_WALLET.YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL", and for Genoil miner on the same Help page at nanopool.org they have it with period too.
    Ethermine.org also uses period to separate eth address and worker name.
  • erstwealerstweal MidwestMember Posts: 122 ✭✭
    digimon said:

erstweal said:

For all the failover servers for Claymore's miner on the same Help page at nanopool.org they have it with period: "YOUR_ETH_WALLET.YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL", and for Genoil miner on the same Help page at nanopool.org they have it with period too.
    Ethermine.org also uses period to separate eth address and worker name.
    Interesting, it must not matter then. I've never bothered to look at the failover servers.