Greetings to all,
I just want to introduce Cryptocheck
- a software for periodical balance checking of cryptocurrency addresses with support for multiple cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocheck is free and open source, you can download it here: http://cryptocheck.sourceforge.io
Originally I have developed it just for my personal use, but I feel it might be useful also for others who focus mainly on long-term investments into multiple different cryptocurrencies. With Cryptocheck you no longer need to access all your wallets with passwords or use many different block explorer services to simply just check that your money are still there. You can check addresses just once or turn on periodic checks. Cryptocheck can run silently minimized in tray and pop up an alert message in case of any balance change detected. It also provides a basic profit calculation.
To verify balances Cryptocheck connects to known block explorer API services like blockchain.info, etherscan.io etc.
Currently it supports the following cryptocurrencies (but I will continue to add more on your requests): Bitcoin, Dash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, IOTA, Litecoin, NEM, Ripple, Zcash
- Periodic checks
- Minimize to tray with status indication
- Auto-popup alert message in case of any balance change detected
- Main fiat currency + optional secondary fiat currency
- Optional profit calculation
- Start with OS option
I'll be very grateful for you feedback, thoughts, tips for improvement etc.