I have the following:
- Asrock H81 Pro BTC 2
- Sapphire Pulse 4GB GDDR5 - 6
- Intel Celeron G1840 CPU
- EVGA SuperNova P2 750 W Gold - 2
- Multiple power supply connector ADD2PSU
- Sandisk SSD 120 GB-Inch Internal Solid State Drive
- MintCell 6-Pack PCIe VER 006 PCI-E 16x to 1x Powered Riser Adapter Card w/ 60cm USB 3.0 Extension Cable & MOLEX to SATA Power Cable
- Kingston HyperX Fury 4GB 1333MHz DDR3
I am using a monitor which works fine connected to the GPU1 mining rig via an HDMI/DVI cable. I have 6 GPUs , 5 GPUs spinning and 4 GPUs showing on Windows.
I have tired:
- I did CMOS bettery reset for 40 mins.
- I have changed non spinning GPU to another new one still did not work.
- Changed Raiser to new one still no results.
- I have connected 3 GPUs, SATA cables to 1 PSU, and Molex 4 pin to MOBO
- another 3GPUs, SATA cables to another PSU
- I have change BIOS to Gen1, PCI-E (Not onboard)
I am sharing my rig sketch and I hope you will understand.
Its just frustrating. Please can anyone help? I am really getting desperate as I still have tons to do because I know there is still a mod to carry out to get the graphic cards to work.Bigger size image https://i.stack.imgur.com/0leCV.png