best setting for and ether sia coin claymore mining as im loosing alot of eitehr dual mining

speedybspeedyb Member Posts: 57
edited August 7 in Mining
i was wondering when i mine dual mining i loose about 7mh's of ether what can i do to get the figured better?
so far virtual ram set to 16.5gb rx 580 gpu and a rx480gpu.

also would lower the gpu clock to say 1100mhz hurt the dual miner process?

Comments

• AkromaAkroma Member Posts: 82
    @speedyb hello mr speedyb :)

you should do this:

go to the claymore window while mining, click on it, and press - on your keyboard.

it will notify you that the dcri value got lowered to a point (it will tell you a number) then you watch your eth mhs rate. it will increase, while sia mhs rate will lower. repeat until your eth mhs rate stays the same (until it stop increasing for pressing - on keyb) and writte down that number

then you go to your claymore starting bat, and add at the end of the bat, the command -dcri number (where number is the number you got in the previous step) and is done :)

good luck
  • Techman34Techman34 Member Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
    Think the magic numbers for me was -ethi 8 and -dcri 23. Just add that to your bat file directly.
  • JonC5ZJonC5Z Member Posts: 27
    The magic dcri number for me was 14, so he may have to play with it to see what works best
  • speedybspeedyb Member Posts: 57
  • sutheksuthek Member Posts: 200 ✭✭
    my magic DCRI was 19.
  • samjankussamjankus Member Posts: 95
    edited August 12
    The best dcri value depends on the current prices of ETH and SIA as in addition to the hash curves you get when you plot DCRI vs. hashrates. At that point you just need one 24/hour earnings for a specific dcri value, and you can calculate exactly the optimal point ($-wise) you should use.

I did... and it wasn't at the point you're talking about (where ETH hash stops increasing).

On my system the point where the ETH stops increasing is 15 earning $4.88.

Optimal point based on hash curves and ETH/SIA price = 25 earning $5.01.

My $0.13 :)

• samjankussamjankus Member Posts: 95
    edited August 12
    I wrote a whole comment explaining this graph but the comment disappeared and I'm too lazy to repeat it.

Anyway... the point was dcri optimal earning point isn't necessarily the same in ETH/SIA dual mining as the highest hash point for ETH.

DCRI for highest ETH hash rate = 15
    DCRI for highest earnings = 25

Post edited by samjankus on
  • xastuntsxastunts Member Posts: 7
    samjankus said:

I wrote a whole comment explaining this graph but the comment disappeared and I'm too lazy to repeat it.

Anyway... the point was dcri optimal earning point isn't necessarily the same in ETH/SIA dual mining as the highest hash point for ETH.

ur a real WOLF!!!