Ethereum Denver - October 7th - Get Started & Connect With Cryptoheads

KentKent Denver, COMember Posts: 13
RSVP: http://www.meetup.com/Ethereum-Denver/events/210248132/

With each passing month, we're closer to the launch of the Ethereum - currently expected around March 2015. In the meantime, the ongoing development of proof of concept (POC) code and a highly usable testnet means that developers and entrepreneurs can already sink their teeth into the platform.

Getting Started
When it comes to building your own decentralized app (Dapp) or getting started with Ethereum, who better to ask than developers who are already working with the platform?

You'll hear from meetup members on their own experiences, and gain insights into how you can dive into the protocol.

Not a dev?

If you're more business-minded but still want a better understanding of how Ethereum works behind the scenes, this session is also for you. We'll touch on ways that you, as an entrepreneur, can connect with developers who can help you turn your ideas into hard-coded reality.

Denver Bitcoin Center

Ben - you might know him as the organizer of the excellent Bitcoin meetup in Denver - will also be on hand to talk about a very badass concept: the Denver Bitcoin Center aims to create a shared workspace where cryptoheads of all stripes can collaborate and create.

Hanging out:

What are you working on in the Ethereum space? What questions do you have? What would you like to learn? We've built in plenty of time after the featured discussion to share, network, chat, and chill.

About the venue:

Our home for Ethereum Denver is the Sidewinder Tavern, centrally located in Denver at I-25/I-70 and convenient for anyone making their way down from Boulder.

Schedule for the night:

7:00-7:30: Welcome + Order Up!

7:30-8:15: Get Started and Build Your Own Dapp

8:15-8:30: Denver Bitcoin Center

8:30-whenever: hang out, discuss how the Holy Roman Empire was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire, etc.
Any questions? Want to share or present something at the meetup? Drop me a line!

Kent

Comments