Nanopool rip off ???

mmcruz1979mmcruz1979 Posts: 38Member
Hey folks,

The difficult for eth went down from 79 to 75, before with my setup I was able to mine 0.57 per day, now even with the dificult lower it's showing 0.44 per day????

My rig is at 188mhs 6x gtx 1070...

I even went to mine calculator and shows the around 0.57 too!

Thanks

Comments

• SamsanSamsan Posts: 30Member
    yes there something went wrong
  • VadimVadim Posts: 20Member
    What you mean 0.57? per day eth? with 188 Mh/s? I have 0.07529 eth / day with 310 Mh\s
  • mmcruz1979mmcruz1979 Posts: 38Member
    Vadim said:

What you mean 0.57? per day eth? with 188 Mh/s? I have 0.07529 eth / day with 310 Mh\s

Sorry 0.057 but the mining calculator now I should get 0.054 per day. But at nanopool is showing 188mh/s making 0.042 now. Makes no sense. I never had this problem before. Always matched. After i get paid for this cycle I will switch pools. I will try ethermine.

• DirtyNapkinDirtyNapkin Posts: 15Member
    edited August 7
    hi, im having the same issue running on dwarfpool. My submits and share just doesnt match, sometimes i get 0.0020et for 400 submits (for example), next hour i get 0.0010 for same amount of submits, and so on.. i was actually thinking it was a dwarfpool issue and was planing to move to nanopool

currently having 280 hash speed and getting 0.05 eth/day, (i expected 0.07 from calculators)

hi, im having the same issue running on dwarfpool. My submits and share just doesnt match, sometimes i get 0.0020et for 400 submits (for example), next hour i get 0.0010 for same amount of submits, and so on.. i was actually thinking it was a dwarfpool issue and was planing to move to nanopool

currently having 280 hash speed and getting 0.05 eth/day, (i expected 0.07 from calculators)

Right now i'm mining using ethermine.org and still the same... I guess the mining calculator is wrong? Beucase at 188mh/s I should be making at day 0.05389... But at the pool it's showing 0.043 that's a huge diffenrence. This never happened with me before, the numbers always kind match. Huge difference :(

• Reinolds3Reinolds3 Posts: 9Member
    I'm having the same problem with nanopool. I even did the calculation by hand and still I'm loosing about 20%. It seems that they are mining a lot less coin that they should of hashrate generated.
    I was thinking of joining ethermine.
    Reinolds3 said:

I'm having the same problem with nanopool. I even did the calculation by hand and still I'm loosing about 20%. It seems that they are mining a lot less coin that they should of hashrate generated.
    I was thinking of joining ethermine.

Try see if helps your problem. What I noticed is the my pc even mining solid at 184-188mh/s still getting hastrate avg of 179mh/s... this dropped the mining per day at 0.049 at the mining calculator but at the pool still giving me less around 0.044!! But I have been checking the status and looks like I'm mining around 0.048 per day at the ethermine pool. So still better than the nanopool... that's sucks dude!
    Thanks. I'll switch tonight and report back in a week.
  • parenzoparenzo Posts: 19Member
    any update on this,i m mining at nanopool for a week now and site giving me different resaults compared to stats calculated from actual miner
    edited August 22
    IDK what to tell you. My small rig at~90MHS sucks, only averages 75, at nanopool but does decent in the other about 86Mhs.
    My 120Mhs+ rig outperforms at nanopool 120-122 but does about what it should on the other , 116 or so.
    I really can not make sense of it.
  • dirkdigsdirkdigs Posts: 1Member
    "last reported hasrate" on nanopool should be accurate as to what your rig is doing.
    "current calculate hashrate" should be higher .
  • bouzitdibouzitdi Posts: 2Member
    I have the same problem, I have 44mh/s, I had 0.012 ETH/ day, and now I have just 0.009 ETH/day, why??
    parenzo said:

any update on this,i m mining at nanopool for a week now and site giving me different resaults compared to stats calculated from actual miner

Well... I tried ethermine.org and the same was happening there. The mining calculator shows more eth for my speed but the pool calculation give me less. A lot less, right now I supposed to get per day around 0.047 but the pool is showing 0.039 per day, that's crazy, right? I went back to nanopool.org because the app I have on my iPhone to monitor the rig. Both gave same bad results. The crazy thing is because I never had this issue before. Always the mining calculator was right in the spot. Even if the difficult get smaller the pool still give me less.

It's getting hard for ETH miners... :(
  • shooter40swshooter40sw Posts: 46Member
    Hi guys, in nanopool I never get the Last Reported Hashrate its always on cero, I use ethminer, any parameter to get this? thanks
  • shavillshavill Los AngelesPosts: 14Member
    edited September 3
    HI all, so after reading this thread I setup on nanopool with just a single gpu to test. I'm building a x6 rig and that 20% deviation scared me. That's a hefty hit to ROI. Is this normal?:

There's huge gaps in hashrates. One hour I'll get 11-12-13 shares, and the next several hours I'll average 3. My estimated average hashrate will be 17Mh/s for an hour and then plummet to 8Mh/s for the next three hours only to spike back up. The 10 minute range is all over the place, ranging from 5-35Mh/s. As you can see in the graph there huge gaps where I'm not mining at all for 20-30 minutes at a time, when I actually am.

My connection is stellar, so I'm not going offline.

Is this normal on nanopool?
    edited September 3
    Most of them are a crapshoot. I suggest you try them 1 week at a time and stick with the one you like the best or names you the most money.
    Word of advice, stay away from PPS pools.
    Reinolds3 said:

Most of them are a crapshoot. I suggest you try them 1 week at a time and stick with the one you like the best or names you the most money.
    Word of advice, stay away from PPS pools.

Are you saying to solo mine... or?

Of the the ETH pools you've experienced which have you had the best luck with?
    Etherpool
    Nanopool
    Dwarfpool
    F2pool used to get me the biggest rewards but getting paid was a pain
    edited September 3
    Thanks, I'll definitely do my due diligence and check them out. For some reason nanopool keeps sending me notices that I've gone offline when I haven't. That's odd to me.
    When you don't find a share for a while Nanopool thinks you are offline