Monitor not getting signal from motherboard

jalthagejalthage Posts: 13Member
Hoping someone has a simple solution as I'm stumped.
Everything appears to be working correctly on my rig, except that I can't get a signal to my monitor. Here's my set up:

PSU – 1000w EVGA 1000GQ - Plugged in and working
MB – ASRock B150M Pro 4 - have gone through all applicable plugs, removed and reinserted
RAM – Kingston Technology ValueRAM 4GB 2133MHz DDR4 - Removed, reinserted.
CPU – Intel BX80677G3930 7th Gen Celeron Desktop Processor - Removed, reinserted, fan spinning
GPU x 4 – EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING, ACX 2.0 (Single Fan), 6GB GDDR5, DX12 OSD -fan spins, then stops
Power Button – uxcell 67″ Desktop Computer Case Power Supply Reset HDD Button Switch - works, turns everything on just fine

The only variable I can see is the MB itself.
I've plugged my HDMI into both the MB and the GPU and still nothing, although it makes the monitor "wake" up every time I switch it, then drops back into "no signal"

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• danxdanx californiaPosts: 139Member ✭✭
    Take out the video cards, boot up the computer, go into the bios and set the primary display to be on-board, save, shut everything down, put the video cards back in, boot up the computer.
  • erstwealerstweal MidwestPosts: 74Member
    You might also consider flashing the CMOS on the motherboard. I had to do that with my Anniversary board, now I just automatically do that first when I install a new motherboard. It should be clear in the manual, but essentially, move the jumper over, power up, then move the jumper back and run normally.

I always run my hdmi cable from the 16x pci-e slot and use that as my main, I never use the onboard. So if all that doesn't work, just install 1 GPU and use that as where you plug in the HDMI. Once that works, install the rest of the boards.