List of peers to connect to?

In AlethZero the default peer to connect to seems to be down so I'm looking for other peers to bootstrap my network connection. Unfortunately this thread is very old and doesn't seem to have any working peers:

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/626/list-of-alethzero-in-case-the-bootstrap-node-is-down

Where can I find a list of current peers?

Comments

• StephanTualStephanTual London, EnglandMember, Moderator Posts: 1,282 mod
    It's hard and probably pointless to provide a list @cyberco, for two reasons:
    1) AFAIK apart from Gav's PS0 no one has set up a permanent peer server. So what you can connect to is likely going to be VMs, or dev machines that aren't guaranteed to be online at all times, or leverage the same IP address after a reconnect. If you're running on devel, then PS0 has to be rebuild at each release, which takes time, so you could have connected during such a time.
    2) If you're running on the devel branch, you need to pay close attention to what's going on with the repo. POC6 0.6.8c-33-1 released yesterday uses a different protocol version that connects to poc-6.ethdev.com:30303 (PS0 moved)

I recommend you join the #ethereum-dev channel on IRC.