Time to start ?

How long it takes for you to get ready to mine E. ?!

Comments

• scottyacescottyace Member Posts: 31
    If u were to be getting two cards, will take a month or more to mine a block and earn 5 eth.
  • player11player11 Member Posts: 31
    Most people with only a couple of cards will join a pool instead of doing it this way
  • samjankussamjankus Member Posts: 100
    scottyace said:

If u were to be getting two cards, will take a month or more to mine a block and earn 5 eth.

Are you sure a block can be mined with 2 cards in a month? With today's difficulty so high?

I have a small 2-card miner and mine with DwarfPool and it'll take 10-11 weeks just to get 1 ETH.

So why would anyone (including me) mine with a pool if a block can be had in a month? Seems unrealistic.
  • OliverElmhirstOliverElmhirst Member Posts: 36
    samjankus said:

scottyace said:

Are you sure a block can be mined with 2 cards in a month? With today's difficulty so high?

I have a small 2-card miner and mine with DwarfPool and it'll take 10-11 weeks just to get 1 ETH.

So why would anyone (including me) mine with a pool if a block can be had in a month? Seems unrealistic.
    the electricity used to mine just one eth is not worthwhile
  • wadeaminutewadeaminute Member Posts: 32

samjankus said:

scottyace said:

the electricity used to mine just one eth is not worthwhile
    not to also mention the amount of time and rig setup