<

>
hide You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of Ethereum Foundation using Archive-It. This page was captured on 04:14:42 May 06, 2021 , and is part of the Community collection. The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page. Loading media information

try to download Mist since 2 weeks, now Mist dont start. Please help

KryptoKrypto Member Posts: 3
I have a I5, 8 GB Ram PC. I try to sync Mist since 2 and a hlaf Week. I transfered 2 eth to Mist, it worked.
Today Mist sync was nearly ready, maybe 97 %. Then i looked one hour later, and it was an 67 % ! ? I dont understand. it happend 3 times in the last days.
Today i tryed in the Mist wallet the option "test" after this nothing worked any more, please help.

Comments

• KryptoKrypto Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    the error message is : Couldn´t connect to node? See the logs for more: Node type: geth, Network: test, Platform: win 32 (Architecture x64) ...INFO (06-28) uhrzeit starting peer to peer node , instance=Geth/v1.6.5 -stable-cf87713d/windows-amd64/go1.8.3 usw.. macht es sinn den rest ab zu tippen? Was muss ich tun damit Mist wieder Startet? Ich habe keine Passwörter aufschreiben müssen? Ich kann doch die Installation nicht einfach wiederholen, dann sind doch die 2 eth weg? Kennt sich da einer mit aus? Habe schon 5-7 wallets unterschiedlicher Hersteller installiert, keine war so seltsam wie diese Mist -wallet.