these magickal realms (ÐΔ♇♇s)
invvitch vve vvill
bring to life
upon ((((((( ☰thereum )))))))
vve eventually
if not inadvertently
encounter the necessity
ov forming our first ÐΔ0s & ÐΔ☾s

I'm assuming that readers of this post understand the technical concepts of a ÐΔ0. VVe are still very early days in actually understanding exactly what a ÐΔ0 is, and what a ÐΔ0 is not.

What a ÐΔ0 feels like, to its constituent member body, will range in variance across the spectrum ov each inÐiviÐual, according to how the ÐΔ0 pertains to their own unique participatory role, or class within such type organization.

☰mergent ☰ntities 101
These things..
these ÐΔ0s..
will become more vnderstood
as they pop into existence.
ÐΔ0's will copy ÐΔ0's.

So.. where's the first ÐΔ0?
Can a real ÐΔ0 truly even exist pre☰thereum?

The ☰thereum Foundation ÐΔ0 will be the first true ÐΔ0 in existence. It's up to ALL OF US - "☰thereans" - to collectively formulate it's ÐNΔ.

For now, we are somewhat bound to the centralized web (this forum) as host for the ensuing conversations surrounding the formation of the first ☰thereum ÐΔ0 in existence:

The ☰thereum Foundation ÐΔ0

What is to follow is dialogue.. part technical, part philosophical, part emotional.. ranging the gamut of physical, digital, and spiritual world functionality; arguably in-which all are essentially one in the same.

I look forward to "interacting with each other" in effort to ☾ollectively Δrchitect "a protocol specified in code, and enforced on the blockchain." Because, "as dictatorships are always keen to point out, there is really no difference between a certain set of actors making decisions directly and that set of actors controlling all of the information through which decisions are made."

The Gauntlet has been dropped......