Helpdesk not functional. Cant find my presale JSON worth $700,000.00

IndianaIndiana Member Posts: 6
edited June 4 in Ether Sale
I try sending email to and it boucnces back with a error message saying Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to helpdesk@ethereum.org because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again!

Im not sure if i ever successfully downloaded the json file when i bought ether in the presale. I do have a json file but it is from the other time i bought in the presale. I cant for the life of me find the missing one. Im broke and if fact also have a broken leg now and a little eth would go along way especially since the value has gone up so much. I have nearly 3,000 eth in that missing file. I read that im pretty much out of luck but I see people being directed to email helpdesk@ethereum.org that are in a similar situation as I am in. Is there any hope for me? can you help?

I dont have access the this one.
beb4fd315559436045dcb99d49dcec03f40c42dc
https://etherscan.io/address/0xbeb4fd315559436045dcb99d49dcec03f40c42dc​​

I have access to this one
0x3DF762049EDA8ac6927D904c7AF42F94E5519601​

https://etherscan.io/address/0x3df762049eda8ac6927d904c7af42f94e5519601

Comments

• o0ragman0oo0ragman0o Member, Moderator Posts: 1,253 mod
    So what's with the Cryptsy TX? You exchanged to eth and sent it to your presale wallet without having the JSON file?

In no way fun to think about, but without that JSON, it's burned. The foundation made it very clear that a loss of the presale wallet is a permanent loss of all ether it contains.
  • RedHouseRedHouse Member Posts: 84
    At this time I have very little knowledge of this but if you have lost your presale json file or your eth json file there is not much hope.

I have been working on recovery and may be able to do a presale recovery but have not tried. My focus has been on Version 3 wallets.
  • onepremiseonepremise Member Posts: 5
    Hi Indiana, Did you ever get access to your other wallet? I've been tracking those having issues with their presale wallets. There's a growing crowd of people in your same situation, including myself. The helpdesk email is gone and they don't respond to info@ethereum.org. If you're interested, I'm trying to keep those in touch,who can't access their presale wallets. PM me your email address if you're interested.
  • IndianaIndiana Member Posts: 6
    my son travis is the one in charge of gaining access . his email is being sent via pm
  • IndianaIndiana Member Posts: 6
    yes i sent more eth to my presale wallet without having the JSON file that i thought i had.