- I have created a paper wallet with crypted private key + password here:https://ryepdx.github.io/ethaddress.org/#/
- I transferred 1 ETH into this wallet.
- And before adding more, I am trying to use it the other way (transfer ETH from here)
For ex. here:https://www.myetherwallet.com/#send-transaction
they have only: keystore file (I don't have one); private key (I only have crypted); some phrases...
- Nowhere I could find how to enter the crypted private key + password to make a payment.
- I am reading about another way (install some CoinBase on mobile, and when make payments, scan the private key QR code
But very strange, to have a crypted key and password and not able to use it?