Sell ether for gbp

Dunny007Dunny007 Posts: 14Member
Hi guys just wanted to know the easiest way to sell ether when im ready and the price is right and if i can sell directly for gbp to my paypal? Thoughts advice and help would be much appreciated. Cheers and happy mining

Comments

• KALIKALI Posts: 37Member
    Yeah I'm interested in that too
  • ShyminatorShyminator Posts: 17Member
    Coinbase, you can send it to your account > exchange it to GBP and withdraw easy and quick process.
  • jaminbenjaminben Posts: 5Member
    edited June 17
    Don't send it to Coinbase then exchange it to GBP... they don't support transferring GBP to UK banks. You'll end up having to send it via SEPA which is a PITA. I exchange my Eth for BTC and then sell it on LocalBitCoins straight into my PayPal account... it's not all that efficient but it works.
    Post edited by jaminben on
  • KALIKALI Posts: 37Member
    jaminben said:

Don't send it to Coinbase then exchange it to GBP... they don't support transferring GBP to UK banks. You'll end up having to send it via SEPA which is a PITA. I exchange my Eth for BTC and then sell it on LocalBitCoins straight into my PayPal account... it's not all that efficient but it works.

What do you use to get BTC from your ETH? Shapeshift.io ?
  • jaminbenjaminben Posts: 5Member
    KALI said:

jaminben said:

What do you use to get BTC from your ETH? Shapeshift.io ?
    Yes, I just do it from within the wallet.