- Hi guys, I recently bought the parts to build 4 rigs with the following config each one.:
- Mobo Asrock Fatal1ty B250 GAMING K4
- 6 RX 470 4Gb. Different assemblers.
- 4GB Corsair Vengeance 2133
- Celeron G3900
- Windows 10 x64p
- For now, I've only been able to make the system recongnize 5 GPUs, but no luck with the sixth one. Even that the system is totally unsatable, some time only recognizes 4 GPUs.
- I would like to know if anyone in the forum has found a solution or have encounter this problem. I actually found a threat here that mention this MOBO but anything else. Essentially I have this situation
but for some reason I believe I'am the only one who cant make all 6 GPUs work.
- I also found this
but it's the same.
Anyone? Thanks in advance.