Help:Created a contract with a amount of ethers and can´t delete the contract and don’t get back

samsam9090samsam9090 Posts: 1Member
edited April 26 in Smart Contracts and Dapps
hi, i´m a noob but i´m very interesting in the ethereum topic....

i was thinking this is the way to get DAO token with Ether because i have found this tutorial:

https://www.ethereum.org/token4

And with all of this codes (very complex for me) i have searched/google this code for a non-developer (thats me) and found this code in my text below on a website and copy that.

So i created a contract with this code and my ethers and the transaction failed but my ethers away and the transaction waits for more gas but i can't edit the contract to change the GAS or something. The contract is in my wallet but not successful and i can't edit it and my ethers lost.

the follow code:

contract MyToken {
/* Public variables of the token */
string public name;
string public symbol;
uint8 public decimals;

/* This creates an array with all balances */
mapping (address => uint256) public balanceOf;

/* This generates a public event on the blockchain that will notify clients */
event Transfer(address indexed from, address indexed to, uint256 value);

/* Initializes contract with initial supply tokens to the creator of the contract */
function MyToken(uint256 _supply, string _name, string _symbol, uint8 _decimals) {
/* if supply not given then generate 1 million of the smallest unit of the token */
if (_supply == 0) _supply = 1000000;

/* Unless you add other functions these variables will never change */
balanceOf[msg.sender] = _supply;
name = _name;
symbol = _symbol;

/* If you want a divisible token then add the amount of decimals the base unit has */
decimals = _decimals;
}

/* Send coins */
function transfer(address _to, uint256 _value) {
/* if the sender doenst have enough balance then stop */
if (balanceOf[msg.sender] < _value) throw;
if (balanceOf[_to] + value < balanceOf[to]) throw;

/* Add and subtract new balances */
balanceOf[msg.sender] -= _value;
balanceOf[_to] += _value;

/* Notifiy anyone listening that this transfer took place */
Transfer(msg.sender, _to, _value);
}
}
and i have 8.65 ethers used -> i thought this is the right way in order to receive DAO Token. (at that time)

So but the message from this transaction is this: "Transaction could not be executed" not enough Gas. When i click to the contract is there: "The transaction needs more gas to get carried"

But i have a contract with the Ethers in my Contract Tab.

When i click into the contract i can choose on the right side a "select function" which is named "transfer" but it doesn't work.

What can i do to get my ethers back in my main account?

And the Transacktion ID is: https://etherscan.io/address/0xebF1031E6690d9bEfE06DC19B0114C592694abF3

THANKS A LOT

SAM
Post edited by o0ragman0o on

Comments

• o0ragman0oo0ragman0o Posts: 1,251Member, Moderator mod
    I thought I'd read this somewhere before. This contract was created 335 days ago and you got your answer here

The contract you created has no functionality to move ether what so ever. Unfortunately, your ether are lost forever.